Chapter 8

It was the finale and it was just us and one other team left. Mitch and Jerome. The world border just shrieked and we were walking around looking for Merome.

After ten minutes of doing nothing but looking we agree to meet in the middle.
"Should we have a strategy?" Preston asks as we make our way closer.
"Ya. It's you kill Jerome I take Mitch. Or vice versa as long as both of them a dead." I laugh.

"That doesn't sound evil at all!" Preston comments sarcastically. I giggle slightly at his comment before we see the clearing.
"I think we should both go in together. I think they'll play one on lookout one goes in strat. We drink some potions, kill the target and wait for the other to show." He suggest the plan.

"Yeah. Sounds good to me." We crouch closer to the center. We both drink a swiftness and strength and see Jerome charging for us. We easily kill him with two or three shots. Everyone types in GG some people confused how we killed him easily. He got a shot on Preston though. We drink our regen a few minutes of strength left.
"I see Mitch. He's to your right on top of the trees." I point out making sure Mitch doesn't know we see him. "I'll bait him you sneak up from behind."
"Hokeyp." Preston runs for the trees and I spin my character around once before looking at Mitch. He fires an arrow and it hits me making me lose a heart. I hear a slurping noise meaning Preston's drinking up and I do the same.
"One.
Two.
Three!"
He calls out as I start charging for the Benja.