𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦! 𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦!

Start from the beginning

   "Merry Christmas, sweetheart" Rick lowly spoke near my ear, kissing my cheek softly and taking his mug.

I reached over and grabbed the remote control, switching the television on for background noise.

Coincidentally on the screen was Rick, showcasing his dazzling smile as he spoke highly about Red Apple cigarettes.

"Hey guys, look! Daddy's on TV!" I gasped loudly to add dramatic effect as both of their small heads whipped toward the television.

"Oh wow!" Little Lisa tore herself away from her half unwrapped gift and stumbled over to the box. Paul had stolen a glance at the commercial before continuing to rip open a model of a hot rod.

"Now don't get too close to it! You'll hurt your eyes" I called to her as she got closer and closer, it seemed as if she was mesmerized.

I laughed quietly to myself as Rick watched Lisa with a smile from ear to ear. Being every movie Rick was in involved guns and any kind of murder, both the children were pretty much oblivious to the acting career their father had under his belt. We had never allowed them to watch a film.

Eventually the commercial ended, Lisa pouted walking back over to her presents. "Don't be sad, Lee! It's Christmas! Look at all of these presents Santa brought you, huh?" Rick beamed. The small blonde turned to me with sadness on her face, "I wanna see daddy on TV again!" she pointed to the television that was now occupied by It's a Wonderful Life.

I thought for a moment before remembering the cute Hullabaloo bit I had on VHS of Rick singing, Green Door.

I smiled before setting her on my knee and looking into her bright blue eyes. "Well I have a little surprise for you after you open your presents!" I smiled, I glanced over at Rick who was sporting a confused smile.

I whispered close into her ear, "I have a video of daddy singing on TV!"

She pulled away from me with a beaming smile as she looked between Rick and I. She couldn't hold in her giggles as she hopped off my knee and resumed opening her presents with her brother.

A few hours later and the sun was now setting, the car glided smoothly as Rick drove up the familiar street in Hollywood Hills.

I stole a glance at Lisa and Paul who were dressed in adorable dark red. Lisa's blonde locks were pulled into french braids with red ribbons, a dark red velvet dress beautifully hugged her figure.

Paul was dressed nicely, matching Rick. They both wore eggshell white undershirts, Paul covered it with a dark red vest and Rick with a dark red sport jacket.

Rick pulled up the driveway, memories flooded back from the night we finally got together. Our first kiss that we shared right in this very spot in the very same driveway.

Cliff bought our house after we moved, he made enough money when he regained his role as a stunt man in a different lot.

The kids, Rick and I stood at the door as the chime of the doorbell echoed throughout the inside of the house. A smiling Rosie eventually answered the door, "Merry Christmas guys!" Her eyes fell to me first, then Rick and the kids.

"Merry Christmas, Ro" I smiled, pulling her into an embrace as I searched behind her figure for my brother.

I let myself into the living room, my eyes falling upon a yawning Cliff who occupied a recliner. "Hey Cliff! Merry Christmas" I smiled. His eyebrows raised and he gave me a toothy grin as he stood up and pulled me close. "Merry Christmas (y/n)!"

"Where is my precious little niece?" I smiled, scanning the room for the door to her nursery.

While Cliff went to talk with Rick, I softly traveled down the hallway and into the nursery that Cliff had created. He renovated the house, adding additional rooms when the news came out that Rosie was pregnant.

I pushed in the door, there was a small pink crib sitting in the middle of a light yellow themed room. I heard the baby coo softly as I approached her, my eyes then landed on her as she laid still in the crib. As I peered my head over to steal a glance at her, her eyes found mine and a smile spread over her small features.

I picked her up, making an abundance of noises to amuse her as Rosie entered notifying me that dinner was ready.

The seven of us sat around the table, eating the delicious meal. Cliff married a damn good cook and that was for damn sure.

The Mama's and The Papa's gently played from the record player in the other room. Stories were exchanged and laughs were had, it was one of the best Christmas' in a long time.

(𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄): hey guys! this is officially the last chapter for right now! if i come up with any other ideas i can add them here : ) but i have a tik tok account with daily leo content if you guys would like! the handle is, @cloudydicaprio HAHA don't ask... and i also have an instagram page with daily leo content as well! so please feel free to check it out! it's @onlyfordicaprio !! tysm for the reads and votes guys! ilysm <333 now this story is over for now, i can now update my other leo stories so stay tuned!! : ))