Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Start from the beginning

"What's a tik tok?" You ask her as you enter the classroom. It seems like half of the heads in the room snap in your direction at your words. Kaminari starts screaming as Sero looks at you like you grew two heads. You feel around your neck just to make sure, but you don't feel anything out of the ordinary. Mina starts choking on air and you regret asking in the first place.

"You don't know what Tik Tok is?!" Mina, Sero, and Kaminari scream at the same time, causing you to go deaf in your right ear and stumble back from their volume.

"No."

"How?!" Sero screams. Kaminari grabs you by the shoulders and starts shaking you back and forth violently as he screams. You feel like you're going to pass out or throw up, or both. Luckily, Kirishima steps in to save you before you lose your breakfast.

"Tik Tok is the almighty god we worship in our Minecraft server!" Mina exclaims and pulls out her phone with a fluffy pink case. You're even more confused now.

Mina taps the screen violently, shoving it in your face. A video plays of some guys dancing, and you don't get the appeal. It takes your exhausted brain a moment to register that the boys are Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima. In the video, Kaminari trips up halfway through the dance, and they all fall to the ground with a crash and start laughing.

"That's stupid, and what's Minecraft?" You ask, wondering if you'll once again regret asking. Simultaneously, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima pass out, their souls leaving their bodies and drifting toward the ceiling. You stare at them in confusion for a moment before stepping around their lifeless bodies and taking your seat in the back of the room.

You ignore the strange looks you get from your classmates, slumping onto the cool surface of your desk and laying your head on your folded arms. You feel like now is a good time for a much-needed nap, feeling dead inside and wanting nothing more than to catch some shut-eye.

It seems your prayers are answered as your breathing levels out and your brain shuts off within seconds.

•••••

"Should we wake her up?"

"She looks so tired though! We shouldn't bother her."

"Yeah she looked exhausted this morning, we should let her sleep."

"But she has to be uncomfortable like that! It wouldn't be manly to leave her like this."

The sound of your peers arguing wakes you from your slumber, and it takes a moment for your brain to comprehend that they are talking about you. You lay still and keep your breathing shallow in hopes they'll leave so you can sleep longer.

"Move it extras," You hear Bakugo's gruff voice demand, then the sound of people being pushed around until you sense his pissed-off energy standing in front of your desk. Suddenly a large fist meets your skull in a hard 'thump!' that causes you to jerk upwards. Your blurry eyes land on Bakugo's hand still hovering in the air, obviously being the culprit.

You send him a tired but fierce glare that he matches easily. Your classmates scold him for being rude and how unmanly it is to smack someone while they're sleeping. And, having had enough of staring at his irritating face, you grin before looking away and standing up, knowing it will piss Bakugo off.

"Hey! What the hell are you smiling for you bitch?" He asks, grabbing your arm roughly and spinning you around to face him. You don't even have to say anything to make him mad at you now.