Chapter 42

This is a picture of Kennedy and Keon's twins Kaiyona (pronounced Kay-yawn-a) and Kaiere (pronounced Kai-air) .

Kennedy Pov

Once my mom and I reached the room I noticed it was decorated in he safari theme. Sydnie and Frank jumped out saying "SURPRISE"

Sydnie: since you couldn't have the baby shower we decided to bring it here and all the guest are going to come in about 20 mins so starting getting settled

Frank: We even brought the food.
I gave both them hugs

Me: thanks you guys you really didn't have to do this.

Sydnine: no problem we asked can you have the biggest room and this is about the size of a condo so you will have plenty of space.
I sat my bags down and sat in the hospital bed till my doctor and the guests came.

I decided to text Keon
Me: look Keon, I decided that you showed play at the game why because your a rookie and you're playing in the All-Star game but do your best and meet me at the hospital. Loove you tinkkabutt 😘

Just then Doctor Kau came in.

Dr. Kau: Hey hows my favorite girl

Me: I'm okay I think but every now and then I get sharp contractions

Dr Kau: okay well let me check to see how far you are dilated.
He went on the side grabbed some gloves.

Dr. Kau: open your legs
I opened my legs and he stuck his fingers inside

Dr. Kau: O hello, Kennedy your water not even broke yet so what I'm going to do is bust the water and put you on potoecin.

Me: ok and I do want an epidural but I have my own anesthesiologist. So I will call him now.

Dr. Kau: Ok, well Kelly's going to give you an IV so be right back okay.
Dr. Kau left and LaLa, Diamond, Jackie, Destiney and others was there.

Me: ooo snap heyy yall

The girls: heyyy bae

LaLa: how you feeling is them twins ready yet

Me: no the water didn't even bust yet so I guess they gone give me potoecin to speed it up.

Diamond: okay yall well lets get this mf shower started.
* 3 hours later*
The girls left and Frank left to drop all the gifts off at my house and took Keiayla, Tai and Khari to the arena for the All-Star Game. My mom went to McDonalds so I was left by myself till Dr.Kau came walking in.

Dr. Kau: heyy Kennedy how are you feeling

Me: That epidural really making it bearable

Dr. Kau: good so let me see how far you are dilated.
He put some gloves on and stuck 2 fingers inside. I felt him moving around a little.

Dr. Kau well you are dilated 4 cm. So your almost there

Me: alright well for now I will be watching the All-Star games

Dr.Kau: ooo I hear Keon will be doing the dunk and the 3-pointer contest

Me: yes and hopefully he wins both but if he don't it was a good experience for a rookie.
Dr. Kau and I chatted for a little bit then once he left my mom came walking in with the food.

Kimberly: okaay KenKen here go your 2 mcchickens no lettuce extra pickle, a 10 piece nugget a fruitopia an apple pie and large fry.

Me: thank you mommmmy now come on and sit the game about to get started.
So she pulled a chair next to me and we begun watching the game.
*3 hours later*
O my goodness yall my baby won both of his events with a perfect score. He beat Stephen Curry and Kyrie Irving. I even saw the kids on the big screen I been waiting for him to come so I can hurry up and push but he's taking to long. Dr.Kau came back in and put the gloves on.

Dr. Kau: alright Kennedy you are all ready to push so do you want to wait or get it started.

Me: I can wait about 10 more minutes maybe he's stuck in traffic.
*3 hours later*
It's 3 hours later and my beautiful twins was born. Kaiere was born first weighing in on 8 pounds and 2 ounces and Kaiyona weighed in at 7 pounds and 1 ounce.(See MM for picture) And guess where Keon was nowhere to be found. I'm so mad at him, it's like you can do a lot of things but miss your twins being born to freakin party with the guys is ridiculous I don't even know what to say to him anymore but this was the breaking point I'm done and I really mean it.

Where do you think Keon was at ?

Do you think Kennedy's really done ?

Isn't the twins adorable.

Vote...... Comment
Comment.... Vote
Vote........ Comment