Chapter 38

This is a picture of Armani, August and Armad.

Kennedy Pov
*The Next Day*
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I put one of Keon's t-shirts on and went downstairs. And saw Keon making pancakes. He gave me a kiss on the check.

Me: mhm it smells soo good in here what you cook

Keon: thanks bae I made blueberry pancakes,bacon,toast,eggs,grits but Happy 11 Year Anniversary

Me: Happy Anniversary Bae but my parents agreed to watch the kids.

Keon: nahh I got Armanie in charge all you got to do is drop them off at your old condo and we'd be set

Me: umm I don't know about it

Keon: look he said he would so all you gotta do is take them. But Khari,Princess,Tai,Armad,Armani and August come downstairs so yall can eat ok.
They all came down stairs and sat at the dinning room table. I helped Keon make plates and gave them to everyone.

Armani: alright so we gone eat and I helped everybody pack their bags for the next 2 days so all you have to do Kenn is take us.

*5 minutes later*

Me: is everybody ready to go
They all came running down the stairs with their bags.

Keiayla: mommy you know I can't bring just one i got to have thee one for toys one for shoes and one for clothes

Me: Ayla it's only two days

Keiayla: soooo

Armani: alright everybody lets head in and head out
So all the kids grabbed their things and got in the car.

Me: is everybody ready

Them: yes
I put in my Jacquees Quemix 2 went straight to Recognize and jammed the whole ride there.
*15 minutes later*

Me: alright everybody we at the condo Armani you got the keys right

Armani: yes ma'am don't worry about nothing imma let the kids call you every 4-5 hours but mainly you and Keon have fun tognight.

Me: alright doll you such a life saver.
I parked and then helped the kids get their things and went inside. We went to the elevator.

Me: Khari press floor 5
He pressed floor 5 and the doors closed. Everybody was just standing their quiet while the elevator music played. The elevator doors opened and we all rushed out. My old condo was right in front of the elevator. Armani put the keys in opened the door and it all look exactly the same when I left it. Khari Xbox Controller was on the kitchen island. My robe was sitting on the dinning room chair, and Keiayla baby dolls was sitting on the couch.

Keiayla: my baby Lola me misss you
She ran over to her doll and hugged it.

Khari: alright august you can sleep with me since I got a bunk bed so bring yo bags and follow me.
August got his things and followed Khari.

Me: since I won't be here Armani you can get my room which is all the way to the back and Armad you can get the guest room so follow me.
They picked they bags up I showed Armad the guest room.

Me: alright everybody good so call mr when you need me.
I waved goodbye kisses to everyone and left. I decided to get Keon one more thing since he took Tai to Chucky Cheese but first I have to run home and get my wallet. I got on the elevator went downstairs to my car and drove home.
*15 minutes Later*
I reached home and started going into the drive way when I noticed that there was two cop cars parked out front. I thought maybe they was driving through the neighborhood like always. Once I stepped out the car and headed towards the house I noticed they were following me so I turned around.

Me: Um excuse me gentleman's can I help you

Officer #1: Yes are you Kennedy Marie Johnson

Me: um yes yes I am

Officer #2: well you are asked to come down to the station for questioning the assult of Tamicka Amber Johnson.

Me: that bitch well can I lock my house up

Officer #1: sure we will be in the car waiting for you.
I locked the house and my car up and headed for the station. I looked a hot mess a scarf on a t shirt some leggings and house shoes.
*30 minutes later*
we arrived at the police station. I got
out and headed followed the officers. Once we finally got in they sat me in this room with this dark skin man.

Man: Hi, I'm Detective Moley you here to ask a couple of quick questions

Me: um ok sir

Detective Moley: alright do you know this Tamicka Johnson

Me: yes sir I do, she is my fiancé baby mother and my old friend sister

Detective Moley: ok so how did this altercation at McDonalds start

Me: well I was going to get some lunch when I saw her in the drive way things got a little heated she said she should kick me in my stomach and hurt my baby and then
The detective cut me off

Detective Moley: Don't say anthing else any pending charges filled are cleared thanks for coming in

Me: no thank you but can I use the phone
He handed me his phone and I went to call Keon.
He answered on the first ring

Me: Keon can you come get me I'm at the police station

Keon: kennedy wtf is you doing there

Me: I'd explain in the car where Tai

Keon: she's with me I took her to get her little nails and feet painted at the kids spa downtown alright I'm on my way.
*5 minutes later*
Keon came walking in he waved for me to come. I signed out and left we got in the car and I looked back Tai was sleep.

Keon: get to talking

Me: ok so I dropped the kids off and went back to the house to get my wallet to get you a gift for today and two cop cars was parked outside. They got out when I got out the truck they asked was I Kennedy I said yes they told me I need to come down for the assault of Tamicka.

Keon: so Tamicka basically filled charges for assult right

Me: yea she did but they cancelled them once the found out she tried to hurt the baby.

Keon: man imma kill her

Me: It's fine just talk to her because if she harm me or my baby imma snap her neck

Keon: man alright first why you come outside with a scarf on you so ratchet

Kennedy: because I can but drop me off at home
He started the truck and left.

Vote ...
Comment...
Vote....
Comment...