Chapter 6

When I woke up, the place was so bright my eyes needed time to dilate. I looked around and there was Nathaniel wrapped around, trapping me under his immense arms. I could feel his breath on my neck and I kind of liked the intimacy between us. I wanted to stay here but also get up. I hadnt decided what to do about the wedding yet so my mind was still a blur.

Should I continue with this major in hopes of creating a friendship with Nathaniel? Could we ever be anything more? Obviously no! Business falls through but love cant. I cant give my all to him and he said he wont stay monogamous. I will make him regret every word he said last night.

I squirmed out from underneath his arms and ran towards the bathroom on my tiptoes. I turned on the shower and loudly banged the shower door. I went back outside to Nathaniel and he was wiping his eyes.

"Your going to take a shower?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"Yeah you were asleep and I didnt think you would mind" I said while taking my shirt off. I guess I didnt really think about it since I felt nothing for him. It was just normal for me because I did have a couple of one night stands, and it kind of felt like that now. His eyes bulged because he wasent expecting me too.

"Well thats a nice sight in the morning"

"Well its to see but not touch." I told you, I'm a child. I'm going to tease and spite the heck out of what he said.

He slowly got up and made his way to me.

"So your a tease?" He said smirking at me.

"I do a lot of things out of spite." I started feeling very self conscious and easy. I knew if I let my guard down he would take advantage and I don't want to be the person that gets run over in a relationship.

"Thats nice to know fiancé" He used the word, to me, romantically or maybe it was just intimacy. I wasn't sure yet

"We'll you said last night you would'nt touch so you can't" I said backing away from his wandering hands.

"I told you I'm sorry. I regret everything" He said stiffly. He know reached out for my waist and I accepted it, moving towards him. He came close to me and kissed my neck and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So will you go to the gala with me tonight?" He asked, almost pleading and stopping from the pleasant kisses.

"I dont know yet" and I backed up and went into the bathroom by myself.

"Can I come in?" He asked banging on the door.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Fine i'll make breakfast"

I toke a quick shower and toke one of his shirts and put my skirt on from yesterday. I left the bedroom and went to the kitchen where he was working.

"Breakfast is on the table" he said, much colder than the joking kisses I had felt in the bedroom.

"Thanks" I said quietly. I could tell he did not want to converse and I didn't. He didnt even pay attention to me much less look at me even.

After I finished the eggs, i went to grab my stuff and picked up my bag.

"I'm going to go" I muttered, sad that the harsh buisness Nathaniel had taken over the fun and loving one from before.

"Gala?" He asked as if to check off a yes or no question.

"I guess" I said returning the chilly question.

I opened the door and closed it without a good bye. Whatever.

Now I had to go shopping for a stupid dress for a gala which I would probably regret going to because Nathaniel was there. Nathaniel had pitied me, apologized to me, judged me, touched me,kissed me and yet I couldn't decipher my feelings.

I went home and got changed into white high wasted pants and a striped crop top with the trench from last night. I realized I had left my ring at Nathaniels and was not in the mood to pick it up. I didnt want to stir drama or lose my last ounce of dignity to go and ask for the ring back.

I choose a beautiful dress that I hoped Nathaniel would be pleased with. It had a very very low back but a sweethart neckline and a medium train. I thought it was simple yet sweet. I also choose a two piece tight outfit just in case we went out to dinner. I planned on putting it in the back of the limo. Nathaniel called me up and told me that we had to fly to Miami for the gala and I almost didnt go but my mind reminded me of Sarah and I happily packed. I choose a louis Vuitton duffel and shoved pjs, a Vs lacy bra and panties set and a change of clothes. I'd have to put my dress aside so it dosent get wrinkled. Nathaniel decided to pick me up at 3 and we were off to the airport.

He was busy doing work and I had my ray bans and beats on listening to music. I didnt hear Nathaniel talking to me but I felt a warm hand slide on my thigh. I toke off my beats to hear what he had to say.

"Lets talk about the wedding tonight" he said giving me a hopeful look and then he got a call. He left his hand on my thigh though and without realizing I began tracing his hand imprint with my finger. Then out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and I left it there. In his hand.

When we got to the airport he told me we were taking his family's private plane and I got very excited.

The plane was medium sized and inside it was very luxurious. I remebered we needed to post a picture on instagram so I told Nathaniel to stand next to the airplane. I had someone take a picture of me and Nathaniel kissing in front of the plane. I commented;

Meet us in Miami xx

Nathaniel ended up taking a picture of me sleeping in the huge, lavish seats. He wrote;

The love of my life, my fiancé💍

We got to Miami pretty quickly and we toke a private car to the hotel. We had to share a room or it would've gotten out that the marriage was fake.

I put my dress on a hanger. The hotel room was pretty large. It had a huge king sized bed and views of the beaches. I hadnt been to the beaches but it was probably cold. I think it was 60 degrees and I would've frozen my butt off.

"I need a vacation" I said while flopping on the bed.

"What about our honeymoon?"

"Dont worry, I'll pick a city so you can leave the room" I know he wouldnt want to stay in a resort with me "they'll be places you can pick up girls"

He gave me a cold glare and I turned away and unpacked my things.

"Galas in 2 hours. I'm leaving" He said and was out the door in seconds. I decided to get room service.

"Can I have a glass of red and a salad?" I asked.

"Yes Miss" And the line hung up.

I toke a bath with the wine and food. It was very calming. I blasted some Bruno Mars, who was my celebrity crush( Leonardo DiCaprio had my heart though). I heard the door open and close but didn't pay much attention.

"I'm back. 1 hour till gala but we have to leave in 39 minutes" I didn't realize the time had gone so fast. I quickly jumped out of the bath and fixed my hair. Putting my make up on fast and putting on my backlass bra and lacey underwear. I walked outside.

"Twice in a day. Your really thirsty"

"Oh shut up" I said, scowling at him. I put my dress on and Loubitons on.

"I'm ready" I said. He had went in the bathroom to get changed. He came out looking so good I almost fell over. With a black suit on and slicked hair I died.

"You look gorgeous" He said but not fully meaning it because he barely looked at me.

"Thanks, you too" And he just left the room. We got into a limo at the steps of the hotel and we were off.

;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

Done✔️ Comment & vote plz!