Chapter 5

His house was huge to say the least. The penthouse consisted of two floors with 5 spare bedrooms, a master with a massive jacuzzi and huge closets.

"What would you like to eat?" He said quickly as he grabbed the phonebook.

"Pizza would be nice" I said.

"Ah no diet?" He said chuckling.

"Im going to need all the euphoria when I'm with you" I said jokingly. He smiled at me mischievously.

"We can make our own euphoria"

"I'm not going to take you up on that offer"

"Um my publicst called and wants us go post pictures online as a couple"

"Sure, can we do that later though, I need some wine" I said smiling. He kinda stiffened up about the pictures and I could tell I was not getting a smile out of him now. I think he's bipolar.

I went to look at some photos on his end table and they were of him travelling.

"You like to travel?"

"Love" he said lightening up again. Ahh i guess there was just secret doors I needed to open.

"Me too" I said quietly. The awkwardness stuck in the air like honey and neither one of us wanted to get stuck in it.

"Um so the wedding?" He said coldly.

"Ah yes um so I guess we should go over the details?"

"To be honest, I don't care. This wedding means absoulty nothing so I dont care how it turns out" he said really harshly. His cold, dead eyes staring at me. He was pouring the wine and slammed it down.

"So you think I care about marrying you? You are such a jerk and you dont even care how I feel!" I said raising my voice.

"I don't blame you but I can resent you for it. You realize I wont stay monogamous either! This is not a real marriage and I wont act like it is! We wont cuddle, we wont kiss and we wont touch when were not in public" He said, yelling at me.

"You think your all that don't you! If anyone actually knew what you were like, no one would even care if your alive!" I screamed back at him.

"No one even cares if your alive now!" I couldn't take it. He toke it way too far and I would not deal with this. I reached for my purse and a tear fell.

"Look I'm sorry" he said coming towards me.

"I don't care what you think of me" I said as he grabbed hold of my arm.

"Don't leave. C'mon I'll help with the wedding"

"You know what" I said tearing my arm from his tight hold. "Your right! No one cares if I'm alive so please act like I'm not" He grabbed my other arm and them my waist.

"I was wrong. I bet someone does. Your dad or mom"

"No" I said whispering into his chest.

"Your friends?"

"No"

"I do" I could hear the pity in his voice.

"No you don't"

"We're getting married" he winced.

"No we're not"

"What?" He said almost meanly pushing me away and was looking at me.

"I'm telling my dad that I won't marry you" It was true. He had crossed a point that had made me so absolutely furious that I didn't care for my fathers disappointment.

"You can't do that. You'd ruin my life"

"You'll find someone else for your business agreement" I said reaching for the doorknob.

"Please stay" He said very very very quietly.

"You only care for your money! You filthy pig, I know your not going to stay monogamous, I know you won't touch me and I know you don't care for me. When I leave, your going to have another girl show up ready to get down and dirty! Am I right?" I said the last party very seriously and very calm.

"Your right but I cant change myself for a fake relationship" he snarled at me.

"Count me out for the gala"

"Fine, I'll take Sarah"

"Who's Sarah?" I said very confused.

"My fan" he said sarcastically.

"Take it back" I threw the very expensive ring at the floor and left, slamming the door. I stomped away and the door opened behind me and he was following me. Everything happened so quickly and all I saw was the floor.

"Put me down"

"Not until we get into my apartment"

"This is kidnapping"

"I'm your fiancé, i don't think this counts"

"I threw the ring back meaning we're not engaged! Let me go ,you cow" i said. He was so frustrating. He moved from happy to mean to pity to spite to regretful.

"Your coming back whether you like it or not" he opened the door and lightly threw me on the couch. He granbed the remote and turned on the Kardashians.

"Pizza's coming soon"

"I'm leaving before then"

"Either stay and eat pizza with me or I'll just invite Sarah over for pizza and the gala" he said smirking like I cared.

"Go hang withh Sarah why should I care?" He was inching towards me.

"Because you seemed very upset when I said my fan. You got jealous"

"Jealous isent in my vocabulary"

"Admit it, you dont want me with Sarah"

"Admit it, I dont care for you. And why would I admit to caring for you after you admitted such harsh and rude words? Do you think I'm oblivious?"

"Ok so I thought wrong, I'm sorry" I heaved a heavy sigh. I got up but he pulled on my arm for me to sit down.

"I'm tired. I want to go home" I said quietly.

"Sleep here"

"So I can hear you and Sarah?" I scornfully said.

"Shes not coming over?" He said confused.

"I heard you! Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Oh she wont come" he said" Come on" he said guiding me to the master bedroom.

"What about the pictures?"

"We'll take them in the morning"

The master bedroom was simple yet extravagant. There was a platform bed and windows surrounding most of the room. I laid down on the fluffiest mattress I've ever been on. I crawled under the covers and Nathaniel laid next to me.

"I've got work" he said opening up his computer. I mumbled ok and turned on my side. I heard clicking for a while and it kept me awake.

I guess he didn't realize that I was awake because he closed his computer and draped his arm around my waist and fell asleep like that. His warmth radiated and soon enough I was fast asleep.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

Ok it was so tense writing this chapter & i changed my idea 8262846393 times ! Is nathaniels feeling growing or is it a pity cuddle??

Read&vote<3 continue on