Chapter 36: Kidnapped!

Start from the beginning

Rowan walked out and looked at the rising sun as he thought about all the people who would want to kidnap his mate. Though there might be many, since he was a Prince of Vampires, next in line for the throne, the first person to surface in Rowan's mind was that person who probably hated Rowan the most.

*****

Willow felt sore as she regained her consciousness. She was about to brush her bangs away from her face, when she noticed that her hands were tied to the arm of a chair. Willow felt groggy as she scrunched her brows, thinking how in the world she ended up here, kidnapped of all things!

Last thing she remembered was going to bed. After pondering on it, she remembered that she did indeed wake up after the same recurring dream and then she had–and then she had seen someone outside her house and the backdoor to her house was unlocked! That wasn't it, she had also been kidnapped! But at this point in her life she shouldn't even be shocked at being kidnapped. She had often been picked up out of the blue in the middle of the hallways in school the previous year so she was very much used to it, though she must say that creeping into her house in the middle of the night and using sedatives was new way of kidnapping her, but she wasn't the least surprised.

Willow looked around and guessed that she was probably in an attic. The small circular window showed that the sun was high up, the ray of light passed through the window and refracted on the wooden floor. Willow was placed on the darker side of the attic, away from the window.

Willow sigh as she went through the self defence classes in her mind that she used to follow on YouTube.

Willow thought hard but couldn't remember them clearly because she had never been tied to a chair, since her bullies would only tie her hands up and lock her in a room. She shook her arm trying to loosen the knots, she felt that her legs were tied up together instead of tying them to the chair.

Willow spread her legs then pulled them back in and repeated it till she could feel the bonds loosening. Willow forced one of her legs out of the knotted rope, even though she knew that it will bruise, her first priority was to get out of this place in order to avoid being killed, raped, sold to some mad scientist, sacrificed as the virgin bride of the devil or worse, all of them.

Willow finally freed her foot and then it was easy to free the other. Just when she was about to work on her wrists she heard a commotion nearby. Willow's eyes widened as she stared at her wrists and then her legs, she swore as she kicked the rope behind with as much as force she could muster up, she hoped that the darkness would cover up the rope or glamour it like Rowan would have done.

Willow shut her eyes feigning unconsciousness as she heard the scuttle door open and heard the noise of people climbing.

"Are you sure you heard someone moving around?" Said a manly voice.

"I swear, I really heard someone moving!" Said another person.

"Oh hush, check up on her and you should guard her Justin, just in case." Willow's brows almost twitched when she heard the third person because she knew that voice

"What?" Said the second person, Justin. "Why should I?"

"Because you are the sceptical one here." Said the first person as he reached the attic.

"That's so unfair! I'm not being sceptical, I did hear someone moving around."

"That's impossible, because we masked all our scents, no matter how strong that prince is, it's impossible for him to unmask it and find her, that too this quick." Said that familiar voice and that is when she put face to that voice, it was Nick Nelson, Lana Nelson's brother!