🍋Kakyoin X Reader (Part III)

They say early bird catches worms though you caught a huge fish even when you rose up late the day before. Yet today was special for you plan to give him a surprise visit next door. Before that, his now all wrinkled coat must be cleaned which you would use as an excuse to return. With a word, your trusted aid arrived ready to complete any of your command.

"Here." Gently tossing over the coat to Ron's arms. "My lady?" He looked at you quizzically since it wasn't one of your possessions. "That's more important than your life. " Ron gulped at your words and looked at the piece of clothe with wariness as if it would turn to dust with mere mild force.

"I'll have it back in quarter of an hour. Make sure his scent would be untouched even after cleaned." Ron looked at you dubiously. 'My lady, how can that be possible after washed?' He wasn't brave enough to say it though so he nodded biting his tongue. Thus he left with a heavy job on his arms and looked as if about to cry.

Yesterday was a huge success. And now, you were tiptoeing towards the room next door. 'I am just returning his coat back.' Ron did his job well according to your words, he wouldn't be your trusted aid if he couldn't do such menial tasks. Anyway back to current time, you were now in front of his door. Kakyoin still didn't know you were basically right next at each other considering your plan. Having been under the influence of wine way back from your room, your brain was very active providing you playful ideas. 'Today, I'll be more proactive.'

'Should I knock like a normal person? Wouldn't it be funnier to act like a hotel employee saying 'room service'? Maybe acting like I am afraid and bang his door would make him rush to the door? Hmmmmm...' While contemplating about the best options, your hand moved to the knob and to your glee it was unlocked.

Cancelling all your plans, you twisted the handle and warily pushed the door open. Silence greeted you, it wasn't because he was asleep but because he wasn't even there to snore (if he did). 'Am I too late?' You got inside and surveyed his place that was exactly similar to yours. The only distinction was the worn long sleeves that scattered on the bed together with his blanket. 'He seemed to have rushed out.'

Looking around as if someone would find out, you tentatively neared his bed. Without further ado, you crashed on it and rolled around. Pressing your face to his pillows and hugging his long sleeves, you sniffed his scent like a dog. 'It's the same smell from his coat but muskier.' Kakyoin was really addicting. The cloud of his personal scent brought back the memory of the kiss you shared.

Having your lids closed, you replayed the whole thing. You got too immersed in it that all the dormant emotions started to awaken all over again. "Kak-kakyoin, y-you taste l-like ch-cherries ahhh." Without shame, you moaned his name passed your trembling lips. It wasn't enough, you even rubbed your back and thrashed your legs on the soft mattress.

On the other end, Kakyoin was forced to come down and meet his parents who wanted him to join early breakfast. It was fine to decline but he wanted to inform them of his love interest. He patted his pocket that felt empty, Kakyoin realized that he left his wallet in his room so he begrudgingly rode his way back. Texting them that he would be late, he kept his cell back to his pocket.

As he approached his door, he noticed it was ajar. He would've not put much thought on it when he heard noises from inside. 'It's my room right?' Giving a long stare at the door number forced him to believe it was his. Silently he opened the door and what he saw stunned him speechless. His hands moved like lightning and slammed the door shut in fear of others seeing your abnormal state. You were like a lewd worm in his eyes, wriggling and flushed on his bed, alone. He was at loss on what to do.

In 3 strides, he casted a shadow in your huffing figure that was still unaware. Kakyoin grabbed each of your shoulders and pulled you up in a sitting position. 'What is she thinking?' You were too spontaneous and wild.