Polnareff x Reader (Part II)

Opening your jewelry box piled with assortment of glittering accessories, only one simple red ornament caught your eyes. The single red broken heart earring that signified his almost illusionary existence. "You made me believe that you're real." It was an unforgettable day.

The next morning, an unexpected visitor rung your doorbell. 'Who am I expecting to arrive?' You were just done bathing so after putting on a robe, you quickly opened your front door.

'What is he doing here? I'm sure I looked like a wet puppy right now. How unpleasant.' Grimacing at the thought, your expression made Polnareff misunderstood.

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head and apologized, "I didn't ask if I can be back again. Sorry for coming unnoticed."

"No!" Your voice came out higher than usual from sudden panic. "It's just I-I appear unpresentable at the m-moment." With eyes downcast, you hurriedly mumbled.

Opening the door wide, you welcomed him in. To your confusion, he knitted his brows and walked in too fast you couldn't even bat an eyelash and the door shut in succession.

Polnareff avoided his eyes from your current state. In his eyes, you were too appetizing to men. The wet look suited you too much. It made you look innocent and vulnerable. He swallowed a sudden lump and distracted himself from you. 'Does she easily let other men in like she did to me?' That question bugged him out but asking you that would sound like an insult.

Leading him to the living area where the puppy was, you secretly pinched yourself to prove that he wasn't only a dream but a dream come true. The puppy barked at the sight of Polnareff and jumped at his arms. Totally forgetting your almost unclad state, you noticed that the bowl filled with milk was empty so you bent and grabbed it from the floor.

Polnareff was staring at you so when you reached down, the robe's neckline loosened and your cleavage peeked at him. His eyes dilated and almost instantly his pale cheeks flushed red. He averted his perverted eyes and was about to stand up and grab the bowl from you but stopped from the weird oozing warm liquid on his shirt.

To your pure shock, the smug puppy on his lap peed on his shirt. "Oh my! I-I'm so sorry." You picked up the unsorry looking pup and placed him on the sofa. Feeling too sorry for causing much trouble, you swiftly grabbed his hand walking towards the ajar door of the bathroom.

Letting go of him, you dampened and applied soap on a towel to rub on the stain and stench of his shirt. 'Now I'm more embarrass to face him.' You were worried he would get upset and regret coming to see you today.

Eyes focused on his shirt, you pressed your palm on his front, the other carefully rubbing at the pee. Meanwhile, Polnareff's mind was nowhere near the problem you were thinking. On the contrary, you were the one becoming his problem. Your robe have loosened a bit more exposing your cleavage without bowing. 'What am I doing?' He guiltily asked himself. Your sweet scent clouded his senses and the more he tried to ignore it, the more it seduced his nose. Your soft hand was even pressed on his chest. You were too unguarded and he didn't know if he should be happy or not with it.

Puffing your cheeks in growing frustration, you worried that the stench won't come off which is a big problem. There's no choice but to wash it thoroughly yourself but you can't bring yourself to say it. He wasn't undressed yet, but your imaginations have ran wild already causing your blood to rise up your cheeks. 'I think I'm having a nosebleed.' Seeing his hard muscles firsthand would really kill you. 'You have to wash his shirt though.' The devil whispered in your ears. And with that reasoning you boldly agreed.

Licking your drying lips, you softly explained between stutters. "T-the ste-stench won't co-come o-off so could you gi-give it t-to m-me."

Polnareff didn't ask more and just took off his shirt in front of you. 'Is he displaying his assets in front of me?' You gulped hard. 'If yes, I am indeed lucky to witness it.'

Holding out your hand, you waited for him to give it to you but he didn't. "I can do it." Polnareff went straight to the sink and lathered his shirt. 'It's fine, I am more than glad to do it.' Of course you kept it in your head or he might think you're a pervert.

You stood and unintentionally followed every flex and bending of his arm and back muscles. He was attractive at the back too, you admitted. 'I on the other hand -- your face turned redder than before. You immediately tightened your robe and glanced at Polnareff's back. 'Does he think I am seducing him?' You really wanted to start bawling right away but decided to act calmly. 'I shouldn't put words in his mouth.'

Polnareff felt your gaze but didn't dare to look your way. He wasn't sure if he can stop himself from keeping his hands away. When he heard the coming soft steps, he spoke almost flustered. "Don't. You can go back and finish dressing up."

His monotone voice paired with his words hurt you. 'So he thinks so. But it wasn't my intention at all.' You silently turned around, tears swelling in your eyes. If you blinked even just a bit, it would easily drop them off. 'Why do I have shallow tearducts when it comes to him?'

As you passed the door, a large wet but warm hand pulled you back causing the tears to tumble down your (s/n) cheeks. Your runny nose slammed on a hard pale chest hurting it a bit. Rubbing your nose, you reluctantly met his eyes. "I'm sorry." Your lips quivered from these two words and tears fell uncontrollably one after another. "I-I wa-wasn't a-aware. I a-am not t-trying t-to se-seduce--"

"I know. I didn't mean to sound offending." He wiped the tears from your lids. His gaze moved down to your lips and you nervously used your tongue to wet it. You saw how his adams moved up and down.

'Is he going to kiss me? What about his missing woman?' Even so, you inhaled deeply waiting for his next action. Polnareff dipped his head, his palm cupping your cheeks. Your hands formed into fists at your sides, tensing up.

The piercing noise of a breaking bowl pulled you both back to your senses. "I'll go see what happened." Polnareff volunteered and walked off speeding away.

You went back to your room and changed into (f/c) colored dress. Touching your lips, you still felt the warm breath against your lips. 'If the noise didn't distract us, would we have kissed?'

The pounding of your heart rung in your ears. It sent a warm feeling in your heart. 'His arms are truly comfortable.'

A/N: Did Polnareff really forget her? What will you do if the one you love one day forgets you?

Please don't skip the 🌟 button below and type your comments!

Do prepare heaps of sugar for the upcoming lemonade!

Love you all my fellow crusaders!

Muah! Muah! 💋👄💋👄💋👄💋