Kakyoin x Reader (Part II)

Waking up a bit late, you hastily took a shower and put on your newly purchased (f/c) two piece bikini. Standing in front of a wall mirror, you stared in satisfaction at your daring appearance. "I'm coming Kakyoin." You already knew that Kakyoin and his parents would be down the beach today so you called Ron to track their location.

Picking up your sunblocks, you left your room on a mesh mid-thigh dress with an elegant woven hat resting on your (h/c) hair. 'Kakyoin on swimming trunks?' Your cheeks felt hot from the half-naked picture of him in your head so you fanned yourself with your hand. 'Too stimulating!'

Kakyoin was laying down on a recliner only with his olive green trunks on. The fantasy can never rival the real deal. Your eyes followed the hard ridges on his body, from the collar bone, his firm chest, to those defined abs down to the dangerous V-line exposed for every woman to gawk at. His body was attractive in every part and this place was perfect to show them off. Yet that idea made you pursed your lips in disdain. 'He's mine to see and not for everyone to share.'

Nodding at this thought, you quickly made your way to him and plastered a smile on your face. "Kakyoin!" He was wearing shades so the only indication that he heard you was the slight tilt of his neck towards your approaching figure.

Kakyoin acknowledged your presence by softly calling back your name when you reached his side. "(Y/n)" You were aware how he studied your outfit from top to bottom which made you a feel a little conscious. Expecting a remark, a positive one if possible, Kakyoin instead straightened his back to its original position and kept silent. 'Why can't you comment even a single word. Like Pretty! Okay! Suitable! or Average!'

"What a miser." Mumbling this to yourself, you sat on his recliner getting back his attention. "I want to be your bestfriend ." You gathered up your courage and moved your tongue.

As if you put it out in a question, Kakyoin abruptly declined. "I don't keep close friends." 'Huh? You think that would dishearten me?'

Smirking at him, you pressed your palm on his warm chest. "Sure I'm easy to talk to. I can only be your lover then." Drawing your face close to his, you whispered them a breath away from his tempting lips. Through your palm, you noticed how his breathe hitched with your words. 'When did I become this outgoing?'

'One nudge and it'll touch. One. One. One.' Your eyes dilated when a ball hit your back pushing you forward. Upon realization, you immediately pulled back and stood up touching your lips. It was brief but your lips really touched. 'We kissed! His lips were so soft like mallows! I should've bit it.'

To cover up your embarrassment and the red dye flaming your cheeks, you pursed your lips and flipped your hair with a "Hmph". "Kakyoin, you took my first kiss. You have to take responsibility of me now." 'Will this be enough to trap him?'

Kakyoin took a deep breath and slowly released a sigh. Something stirred inside him from that accidental contact but he suppressed the feeling. He got up on a sitting position putting his bare feet on the white sand acting unperturbed. Sweeping his stylish bangs to the side and removing his sunglasses, his calm voice rang in your ears. "I'm hungry, let's eat."

'Does this mean he agrees? Was it because I am too loud that he gave in?' Your eyes reflected bafflement but you didn't bother to think too much. Giving a pearly smile brimming with enthusiasm, you bent down and grabbed his arm forward toward a beachside restaurant.

'Does this count as our first date? I'll give my best then.' Like a spoiled child, a smile was brightly permanent on your lips as you skimmed over the menu. Kakyoin effortlessly ordered but before he can select a dessert, you had beat him to it. "And two slices of cherry cake." His once fixed gaze on the menu darted to you as if questioning you with his eyes.'Should I admit already? If I'll be with him then I guess keeping secrets won't do.'