It takes two to tango

Comenzar desde el principio

Chaeyoung knocks on her door.

"Dahyunnie~~"

"Oh Chaeng, come here"

"I came with spicy Tteokppokki and beer"

"Nice, I haven't eaten since 2 hours ago" Dahyun leaves her laptop and sits on the sofa joins Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung opens the beer for her, Dahyun takes it.

"This is too hot. but too good as well, damn" Chaeyoung eats it while holding the spiciness.

Dahyun eats it coolly.

"Chaeng?"

"Hem?"

"How long do you want to hide your relationship with Mina Eonnie to me?"

Chaeyoung then all of the sudden choke hearing Dahyun said that. Dahyun goes to the fridge and grabs a water bottle for Chaeyoung.

"Thank you"

"Well, last night, when you had your secret rendezvous up there, Bang Chan was downstairs"

"What??"

"He was there enjoying the slow-jazz performance. It would be a disaster if I arrived late"

Chaeyoung is just silent now.

"Look Chaeng" Dahyun takes a deep breath, "I am your best friend, right? As much as I opposed the relationship and against it so badly, this woman accompanied you to meet your mother and she drove herself to Gangneung the minute she heard about your Mom. No one can beat that, I am so happy that she took care of you, and your family"

Chaeyoung could only drown her face down.

"But, you have a fiance, Mina Eonnie is married to the man who produced your fiance's album. I just want to remind you how complicated it is now. But I believe you're not 20 years old, you're a grown woman. So please, please, be careful, I beg you"

Chaeyoung then looks at Dahyun now.

"I am not giving you a blessing, but I really want you to be happy Chaeyoung, everyone deserved that. And talk to Yuna, please. She's young and sweet, and she deserves happiness as well, Chaeyoung-ah"

Chaeyoung is on the verge of tears because she can't be happier that Dahyun is always by her side.

---

Both Jihyo and Chan are dominating Japan with their new variety show. This project searches for talents all over Japan to be JYPE Japan trainees and the goal is to debut and grab the Japan market even wider. Girls and Boys are signed up to be in this program. The survival show aired on national tv.

Jihyo and Chan at least spend 2 or 3 days every week in Japan now.

Since Jihyo scolded Chan on being overly 'nice', Chan decided to drink inside his hotel room. But she texted Jihyo to come up to his room to accompany him to drink at the bar before but she refused. Hence, he invited Jihyo to his hotel room.

Jihyo waited up in front of his hotel room, Chan is on his way from the bar down there. Sooyoung who stays on the same floor as Chan and she could see Chan and Jihyo enter the room.

"Why?" Jihyo asked.

"Why, what?"

"You asked me to come here"

"Yeah, because I want to have a beer with you"

"Bang PD, I am not those girls from A&R who could accompany you to drink"