It takes two to tango

Börja om från början

"YA!" Jihyo makes a sudden appearance.

Mina is shocked but tries to compose herself.

"What was that? Son Chaeyoung? You???" Jihyo asked in disbelief.

Mina just takes a deep breath.

"Do you have food? I am starving"

Jihyo can't say a thing, letting Mina go to her apartment.

Jihyo gave her a bowl of rice and heated some soup from her mom, taking out all the side dishes and giving it to her.

"Myoi Mina, explain!"

Mina just spooned her rice and then she eats that slowly, Jihyo can't take her eyes off her. Still looking at her.

Mina swallows it and drinks her water.

"What was that Minari, where were you?" Jihyo interrogates her in a small and soft voice, knowing her best friend wouldn't like it if she starts asking questions.

"It's not................."

Tears suddenly run down to her face, and Mina starts crying.

"She doesn't interest me in that way, Jihyo-ya. Don't worry"

"How could you say that? Chaeyoung is your............she was someone that happened to be in your life, Mina"

Mina drowns her face down.

"I just........I just like her too much"

Jihyo is shocked to hear this come out of her friend.

"Minari, this is Chaeyoung we're talking about, she was............. Don't you remember?"

"I do, I remember, Jihyo-ya..........."

"No, it's nothing. Okay? It's just nothing. It was just a mistake" Mina denied it.

But Jihyo knows at heart that she didn't

"She's engaged Minari"

"I know, I wouldn't be sitting here If I am not aware of it"

Jihyo realized that she's been pushing her friend.

Mina and Jihyo take a deep breath.

"There's a man who's been coming on to me lately" Jihyo confessed as well to make Mina feel better.

Mina widens her eyes. All her life, she knows that Jihyo isn't interested in any relationship.

"A married man"

Mina's eyes grew larger.

"YA! Park Jihyo"

"I agree, I shouldn't continue that. There's no reason to get involved with a married man since they're the most untrustworthy. I believe they only need more women to gain confidence that they're still useful"

Mina holds Jihyo's hand, hoping that it would give her strength.

---

Chaeyoung back to her apartment at night after a long day recording at the studio, she grabs take out for Dahyun and herself. She arrives at the building and goes to Dahyun's office on the second floor. People who don't know her won't believe that her office is just a bunch of Disney princess themes. People know her as an underground rapper who may appear dark and hip-hoppy, perhaps wore a big loose jacket, bennie, and chain all over her pants. But she isn't, she's so feminine and all her office space was just so full of flowers. But when she wrote lyrics, it was just like an emotional and troubled kid.