Good VS Evil?

"No!" Is yelled over and over by Hoseok.

It's exactly 2 weeks since my father died and exactly 1 week since his funeral and now we are all gather in his office in our manor.

His lawyer is going over his will.

"I will fight this in court" Hoseok yells again

"You won't fight anything!" mom yells back at him. Namjoon and I ask the lawyer to continue

"As I was saying" the lawyer clears his throat and re reads this part of the will "The company will be split between my family. My godson Kim Taehyung will be given 5% of the shares, My older sons Kim Namjoon and Kim Hoseok will each be given 10% of the shares in the company, My wife will be given 15% of the shares and my youngest son Kim Seokjin will be given 60% of the shares making him the CEO"

"This is a joke, Namjoon and I are not a charity, Taehyung is but we certainly aren't" Hoseok is basically screaming now

"Will you shut up and let the lawyer finish" Namjoon yells towards Hoseok and Taehyung pulls him down to the chair

"My youngest son will also have the manor, I leave our home in Jeju island to my oldest son Namjoon, my son Hoseok our penthouse in Gangnam and the my shares of the Hospital to Taehyung"

"I've heard enough! I can't believe that bastard left us nothing so much for saying we where also his sons!!" Hoseok continues to rumble

"Do not call my father a bastard! He was a good man and he always treated you like a son!" I yell back, my annoyance growing with every word Hoseok yells

"Well of course you're happy, your father left you everything and left Joon and I on the streets!"

"Hoseok! Father didn't leave us on the streets didn't you just listen" Namjoon yells at Hoseok one of the few times I've ever seen him angry.

"He's not our father, stop calling him that Joon!" Hoseok is livid and I don't want us to end in a fistfight.

"Hoseok I would never ask you to leave the manor, this is your home and you have your company shares as soon as you graduate you'll have a poison in the company just like Joon and I" I say to my brother as calmly as I can

"A job in the company? As what ? Your servant? Never Seokjin! I wouldn't give you that pleasure!" He yells again as Taehyung holds him back.

"That is enough of you Hoseok! Be grateful! You're father left you tools to be successful in life!" Mother yells , I can see the pain in her eyes and how much she is struggling to hold back her tears.

"What side are you on mother? Seokjin's side or your own sons side?" Hoseok asks through gritted teeth.

"Don't put mom in that position Hoseok" I bitterly say as I glare at him.

"She's not your mother! Stop calling her mom! Your mom is dead and now so is your father! You're just an orphan now!"

A loud sound is heard through the office and once I see Hoseok holding his cheek I know mom slapped him.

"That is it Hoseok! The three of you are my sons but I will not tolerate your bratty behavior any longer! You're a grown man! If you don't want anything your father left sign over the transfer documents Jin and I will figure out what to do with you part of the inheritance"

Hoseok pulls away from Tae's hold and walks out of the room slamming the door as hard as he can.

"You are my son, I raised you! You have every right  to call me mom Seokjin"

"We are brothers Jin, you have always done everything to make me feel welcome and loved, I will have your back and support you just like brothers do, Hoseok will come around don't worry about him" Joon proudly says as mom pulls us into a hug.

I can do nothing more than hope and pray that Hoseok does come around but somehow deep inside me I fear for the war that Hoseok is about to start.