17

If you do not celebrate Christmas, please imagine it in what you celebrate. I apologize for not being able to write any other celebration and I don't want to attempt just because I do not want to get anything incorrect and disrespect the religion. Thank you for understanding.

The next day, Eve was immediately woken up by Han calling her.

"What's up Han?" she asked, yawning right after she finished speaking.

"Get dressed and meet me outside at 11, we're going to get ingredients to make cookies."

"What kind?"

"I was thinking sugar and chocolate chip."

"Sounds good."

"I'll see you soon Evie, I'll be waiting!"

"See you then Han."

She hung up the call, flopping down onto her bed and enjoying the warmth before she had to get up and start her day. She was surprised he didn't call earlier, Han was a morning person and he was always up bright and early. He was also always in the best mood in the morning which was something Eve didn't know how he could do, but he did.

Sighing, she rolled out of her bed and made her way to the bathroom to shower and get dressed. Since it was pretty chilly out, it had been snowing all night too, she decided the best thing to wear was going to be her favorite purple, fuzzy sweater and her black pants. She slipped on a black beanie to cover her ears from the cold and placed her circular glasses on. Just before she made her way down, she grabbed her white boots and she was on her way.

"You're up early," she said, seeing Felix sitting on the kitchen counter with a drink in his hand, he looked up upon hearing his sister.

"So are you, what are your plans for the day?" He asked, putting his phone down next to him and swinging his legs as he waited curiously.

"Han is coming around 11 and I think we're going to get the things we need to make chocolate chip and sugar cookies."

"Ooh, I'll be the one to taste the batter," Felix stated earning a look from his little sister, "what? I just want to make sure that it's safe to bake, you never know someone could've poisoned it or something."

Eve just laughed at her older brother's silliness before making herself something to eat. She wasn't too much of a breakfast eater but Minho always told her that she needed to eat if she wanted to have a good day. Although she was now an adult and knew that that wasn't always true, she stuck to it as to not disappoint him. He was the only who always monitored her eating habits, especially when he found out she'd skipped breakfast for a little while. That day she didn't hear the end of his lecturing on good eating habits.

She'd grabbed an apple and a water bottle just as she heard honking from outside from Han, "he's here, I'll see you in a bit," she said to Felix before rushing out the door and towards his car.

"Hey there Vi, what's up?" He asked once she'd buckled up.

"Good," she breathed out, "how about you?"

"I'm so ready to make these cookies, they're going to be some of the best," he answered happily.

"Well if they're the kind your mom usually makes then they're obviously going to be good, Hani I'm telling you your mother's cookie recipes are some of my favorites," Eve cheered.

"So you're the reason the cookies go so fast, you eat like four each time you come over," Han teased.

"And you don't?"

"Oh, of course I do, and then once you leave I just sit on the couch eating them for the rest of the day."

Eve just laughed, Han joining in as well while he turned up the music playing. The drive to the store was short but filled with laughter and terrible singing, although Eve told him that she loved his singing voice. There was no denying he had potential to be an idol and if he did, she promised him that she was going to support him through it all.