6

Like always, Felix drove Eve to school. It wasn't because she didn't have her license or couldn't drive but more that she was scared. Felix saved that issue and he actually didn't mind driving his sister since he knew she was going to be safe, not that she was a bad driver it was just the people on the road that worried him.

She walked into school and immediately felt the eyes of every student that was around which made her want to shrink and run away. Keeping her head down, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and who she was passing but it wasn't until she walked into something hard followed by a deep chuckle. Looking up she was greeted by Wooyoung who was looking down at her with a smile which she returned.

"Hey Evie," he greeted with a fond smile.

"Hi Jung," she answered, returning the smile before she made her way to her locker. Quickly, before she could get away too fast, he slipped his hand into her back pocket causing her face to flush red. He smiled at how cute she was as he followed her to her locker.

"What class do you have first today?" he asked as she was taking and putting away her books.

"History with Han, you?"

"Physics, I'll see you at lunch, right?"

"Of course," she answered with a smile.

"Wooow, Wooyoung you broke up with me to go with this bitch? What a downgrade," a painfully familiar voice rang through the halls. Wooyoung groaned as he listened to Areum's heels clicking through the halls towards them. Wooyoung instead turned to see Areum with her two other friends glaring at the two.

"Areum, we're not dating anymore get over it. I broke up with you which means I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore."

She gasped dramatically, "you're going to wish you never broke up with me Wooyoung, I will ruin your lives if it's the last thing I do." With that, she left.

Wooyoung returned his full attention towards Eve to see that she seemed to be reading something. Shifting his position, he smiled when he realized that she found his note that he'd slipped into her locker minutes ago, just before he went to look for her. He straightened up and looked around the halls, pausing when he made eye contact with Yugyeom who watched the two with an expression of jealousy.

"Want me to drop you off at your first period?" he asked, his eyes still trained on Yugyeom.

"If you want, I mean there's probably things you'd rather do then that. You haven't even met up with your friends yet," Eve replied, looking up at him slightly confused as to why he would want to do such a thing. This caught Wooyoung by surprise, Areum had never said that to him while they were in a relationship. In fact, Areum never let him hang out with his friends, he always had to lie about what he was doing when he did.

"I don't mind, really, you're my girlfriend and I want to. I'll see my friends at lunch any way," Wooyoung answered smiling when she got shy.

He pulled her into his embrace which caught both of them off guard for a moment before she returned the hug. He smiled, he could get used to this and that kind of worried him, this was a fake relationship which meant he wasn't supposed to get attached. Neither of them could.

"C'mon," he grabbed her hand, "I'll take you to class."

Eve just smiled and began to make her way to first period. She greeted those who said 'hi' to her and even waved at a few people, Wooyoung was honestly surprised to see how many people she knew because she had always seemed to be too shy. It made him happy, though, to see how much a simple 'hello' from her could make people smile.

"Wooyoung!" Eve called, they'd stopped a little bit ago but it didn't seem like he noticed, in fact he looked like he was thinking about something.

Hearing her call his name snapped him out of his daze and back to reality, "what? Sorry, what's up?"

Eve smiled at his flustered rambling, "nothing, just wanted to let you know that we're here, I guess you didn't notice since you must've been thinking very deeply about something. Everything ok?"

"Y-yeah, sorry I guess I zoned out. You weren't talking to me about something that I accidentally ignored, right?"

"Nope, and if I was I could care less if you were paying attention, sometimes it's good to just rant even if the person isn't fully listening. Anyway, I'll let you go so you can get to class," she replied. She turned around to go inside but before she could go, he pulled her into his embrace.

Shocked, she stood there stiff for a moment before returning the hug and relaxing into his warmth.

"I'll see you at lunch, Vivi," he said after the two had released the hug, she nodded, her face extremely red before waving to him and walking inside. He smiled, already having a great time from this experience and extremely excited to see how long it was going to last. Eve had a beautiful personality which made him question why he really didn't talk with her or get to know her sooner.

An Areum interaction and a cute moment! It's getting exciting now. We also got to see that Yugyeom is a bit jealous, so what's he going to do now? I really hope that everyone is enjoying this so far, I know I am having a lot of fun with this. I think this is really the first time I've been motivated to write something so I hope this lasts until I can come up with an ending. Stay healthy and safe, please! <3