14

(A/N: contains spoilers for Infinity War so if you haven't watched that yet, you've been warned for what's ahead. Other than that, enjoy!)

As planned, Wooyoung quickly went back to his house to change clothes and, as a surprise, grabbed a few snacks for them to have while they watched. Once he got back to Eve's place, they set out some blankets and pillows on the couch before settling down. Since he was the guest, she let him choose the movie for that night and ended up choosing Avengers: Infinity War.

They'd gotten to the part when Thor got his ax, the two engrossed in the plot but occasionally making few comments and making the other laugh with something funny. Another wave of tiredness hit Eve during that part so she closed her eyes just for a bit, hoping that when she opened them in a few minutes she'd be ready for the rest of the movie. That was not the case.

A sudden weight landing on Wooyoung's shoulder snapped him out of the movie and he moved his head to look over only to find Eve asleep. He took this time to admire her features, she had her iconic round-rimmed glasses on which made her long eyelashes show, her cheeks were decorated with light but still visible freckles, and her hair was tied up in a messy bun allowing her puffy cheeks to show.

A chuckle made Wooyoung slightly flinch, not expecting to hear it since it'd been so quiet, and he turned to see Felix leaning against the wall that led to the kitchen.

"O-oh, hey hyung," Wooyoung stuttered, not exactly sure how Felix was with this since he said earlier he'd taken over the 'protective role'.

"Wooyoung, you're too nice sometimes, there's nothing to be nervous or worried about," Felix chuckled, "I had just come in to check on you guys since it got quiet and I wanted to make sure that everything was going well."

"Yeah, Eve's asleep now so I can take her to her room and then go if you need me to."

"It's too late for you to drive, I don't want you getting into an accident. Since tomorrow is Saturday, do you just want to stay over? You two can stay where you are and I can grab a few pillows and blankets so it's a little comfier," Felix suggested, pushing himself off the wall and making his way towards the living room.

"Yeah, that sounds good, as long as it's okay with you."

"Oh yeah, you can stay as long as you'd like," Felix answered with a genuine smile, "I'm going to grab those pillows and blankets because it's supposed to get colder tonight."

Felix left the room and made his way upstairs in search for the pillows and blankets that were in their parents' room. He opened the closet that was in the bathroom and removed every pillow and blanket he could carry before shutting the door. Before he left the room his eyes stopped on a familiar picture that was hanging on the wall, it was their last family picture before their mom passed on and a wistful smile appeared on his face.

"I hope I'm doing well mom," he whispered, staring for a little longer before making his way back to the living room.

"Here you go," Felix stated, plopping them on the ground before helping Wooyoung set up something so it was comfortable. He picked Eve up in his arms while Wooyoung placed a blanket down so she could lay on it along with a pillow before she returned to the couch. Felix covered her with a blanket before kissing her forehead and whispering a 'good night'.

"I'll see you in the morning, hyung," Wooyoung said after the two had finished up.

"Yeah, you sleep well," Felix answered, patting Wooyoung on the arm before he left for his own bedroom.

Wooyoung nodded before settling himself down on the couch across from Eve, he was lying down facing her. She was definitely out, the only movement his eyes could see in the dark was the up and down of her breathing.

Thoughts like 'wonder why I didn't date Eve earlier,' 'why did Areum hold me back so much', and 'what if this became real' swirled through his head. Not wanting to dwell on the thought any longer, he closed his eyes and hoped for sleep to come.

This is the end of another chapter! I hope that this is going well so far and you all are enjoying the story. I know this is a little shorter than normal but I thought it was a good place to leave off at for now. I think the next chapter is going to begin on Monday since nothing really exciting for the weekend comes to mind just yet. Please let me know what you all are thinking so far and I hope that you are enjoying.