[1] Tempted

- LeBron -

- LeBron -

🌸☀️🌸

Sometimes I wonder why, how... and what is exactly going on with Kyrie and I. I would say it's all good. When Kyrie is here and he's happy, I'm happy, it feels like all the bad times dissipate. 

Why do we mess up so badly, but then only to find ourselves in each others' arms later that following week? It's like a drug of some sort. 

It's a cycle: I mess up, he leaves, we somehow meet each other again in a random area, whether that's a coffee shop, a court, a studio or even a random club, we make up in one way or another and we get back together.

I can't help it, I'm obsessed. I try to give him distance, I know his mind is always in thought, but it's so hard. Especially when we have moments like this... under cherry blossoms, his smaller hand clasped around mine as I loop an arm around his shoulders.

That smile that captivates me every time, making a grown man's heart melt. His mind amazes me, how he thinks of such complex situations, most people would be annoyed on how he can go on and on about the world and it's possibilities but I could listen to it all day.

Kyrie: You're so prideful, you're so adorable, you're so intelligent you're just... something else. But when you look up at me like that, with those big dark brown eyes, that pearly white smile, that cute-ass face, you have me hooked. You put me on the spot. Addictive, annoying. Annoyingly addictive.

And here we are, in Orlando, in this bubble which Kyrie isn't even supposed to be in. I'm risking my season to stare at some pink trees with Kyrie. But it's so worth it, at least to me.

I snuck him in the bubble a few days ago, I didn't care about a legacy an image or whatever lied ahead because he was upset. Him and KD were currently in a fight and a big one at that. Kevin packed up his bags and moved up to Cali for a couple months without saying anything to Kyrie. 

And I love the guy, he's a good friend of mine. Most... times... But, I can't help but admit I was a little happy at the fact Kyrie was crying into my chest about his 'newfound' love. The love that was supposed to end things off with us.

Nevertheless, he was back with me again, like always. And God, we can be so stubborn sometimes. 

I messed up badly in the Cavs, and he always forgave me, until I pulled the last straw. And when he said he'd leave, I didn't think he would. I shouldn't have expected him to crawl back to me in the lakers either because my expectations only grew his pride even more.

I feel Kyrie lean back and press up on my chest. I blink down at him as he looks up at me, he could probably hear my heart pounding.

"Hey Bron?"

"Hmm?"

"For such a big guy," he paused to let out a chuckle, I squeezed his hand, "You're- you can be cute sometimes."