Liam slowly helps me up, guiding me down the hallway. Walking into the room across from Niall's. Earlier when I was running around I hadn't paid much attention to the room. It was a large room with a huge bed. The linens were a gentle violet with hues of pink, brown, and baby blue stripes. At the far right there was a dresser, my purse and car keys on top. My bag full of clothes on the floor.

Liam gave me a gentle push indicating I walk in. He walked over to a door opening it for me.

A bathroom.

"While you're here this is your room. The sheets are clean, your things are untouched. I'll let you get settled in. Come downstairs when you're ready."

I simply nodded, grateful for the help. I smiled and thanked him.

"Wait." I shouted, catching him halfway down the hall. He turned and smiled.

"What about my mess." I asked a little embarrassed.

He chuckled a bit before answering. "Don't worry about it. Someone will clean it up. I promise."

I smiled and nodded, walking back to my room, closing the door behind me.

I walked over to the window seat, sitting cross legged. The view was of the front yard. The property was surrounded by a big black iron gate. The driveway was huge. It was brightly decorated with plants and had many trees, giving it a forest like appearance. There were many cars parked out in front, none of them mine.

I walked over to the dresser standing in front of the full length mirror, examining myself thoroughly. I was still wearing the over sized V-neck, now freshly stained with vomit, a pair of black Hollister boxers and a pair of black long Nike socks. I have a forming bruise on my thigh, and a cut on my left eyebrow.

What the hell happened last night?

I decide not to think about it too much. Instead I just striped down and headed for the shower.

Niall's POV

Oh god. My head is pounding, why did I drink so much last night?

I rushed over to the toilet emptying the contents of my stomach on the bowl in front of me. Shit... I have a real problem with alcohol sometime.

"Hey mate."

I turn around to find Liam in the doorway of my room.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Andrea's across the hall. I think she's taking a shower."

I almost forgot she was here.

I look up from the bowl. "When did she wake up?"

Liam laughs before speaking. "I found her not too long ago throwing up in Zayn's doorway."

I managed out a chuckle before a hot wave came over me again.

"I'll leave you to it." sais Liam as he walks out closing the door behind him.

30 minutes later...

I made my way across the hall to Andrea's room, softly knocking on her door. She appeared seconds later smiling. She was wearing denim shorts and a blue lose fitting sweater, no shoes.

"Good morning love."

"Morning." She smiled back.

"Can I come in?"

She nodded, moving from the door frame to let me in.

She closed the door behind her, making her way towards the window. She patted the empty space next to here, I walked over sitting crossed legged with her.