dabi x reader: 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 [𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸]

___________third person pov__________

"Bye, mom! I'm off to [freind's name]'s!" [Y/N] waved her mother off as she stepped out of the door, leaving for the night.

"Have fun! And be careful!" her mother hollered back from the kitchen.

The door clicked shut behind her, and she sighed deeply, taking in the fresh air. [Y/N] had told a teensy weensy lie; she was not, in fact, going to spend the night at her friend's house. She had, well, other plans. And she knew her mother wouldn't like them.

Backpack situated loosely on her shoulders, [Y/N] walked into town.

※   ※   ※   ※   ※

A tall, rough looking apartment building positioned itself in front of [Y/N] as she hesitated at the bottom of the staircase. She didn't feel great about lying, but it was like a spell was cast on her when she thought about him. His hands. His eyes. His dangerous smirk. His low, molasses-like voice. All a recipe for a boy she shouldn't love.

She swallowed her guilt and treaded up the stairs, knowing exactly what door to knock on.

[Y/N] stood outside the dark grey door, raising her fist to knock a handful of times. Seconds passed and she felt anticipation build up from the pit of her stomach to the base of her throat. The door finally opened, cracking open to reveal a pair of turquoise eyes and a curious expression, which then changed into a smug one.

"Took you long enough," Dabi mumbled, inviting [Y/N] inside. She stepped inside and set her overnight backpack on the floor next to a small table.

"You're lucky I showed up at all," [Y/N] teased, walking closer to him.

"Oh, really? You would've made me spend the night all alone? That breaks my heart, angel." He cupped [Y/N]'s face, pinching her cheeks as he spoke. "You look cute today."

"Is that implying I'm ugly every other day?"

"Of course," Dabi laughed, planting a quick, teasing kiss on [Y/N]'s lips. Her face immediately flooded with heat and a burst of euphoria rocketed through her bloodstream.

His hands effortlessly migrated downward, grazing her collarbone, trancing her torso, and finally resting on her hips. Dabi tugged her closer, their faces being just barely apart from each other. He was waiting for her to close the gap, and she became flustered. He knew what he was doing to her, and she was trying not to succumb to his will so soon. She planted a short peck on his scarred lips and pulled away with a sly smile growing on her face.

"Oh, come on! That was beyond weak," Dabi whined, wrapping his arms around her waist, leaning into [Y/N]'s ear. "I know you can do better than that, doll." His voice was husky and low, and [Y/N]'s knees threatened to buckle under the weight of his power over her. His thumbs pressed into her lower hips as he traced them slowly. "Why are we still standing in the living room? We've got business to take care of in the other room." Dabi guided [Y/N] by the hand down the hall and into his bedroom.

__________________________