kaminari denki x reader: 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘧𝘴 𝘶𝘱!

_________third person pov________

[Y/N] pulled the trunk door of her car shut with her free hand, holding a blanket, sunscreen, a pool noodle, and a bottle of water in the other arm. The mid-June weather was creeping towards the sweltering heat of July, and the UV index was the highest it had been in the past few months. [Y/N] couldn't resist coming to the beach to get a good tan, since it would be hard to tan at her apartment without getting strange looks from the other tenants. At the beach, it's much more acceptable to be seen half naked.

She locked her car and strolled to where the grass turned to sand. As she marched to find a good spot to sit, she could feel the warmth rising from the hot sand from under her shoes. [Y/N] settled for an area that was decently empty, considering how busy the beach was, and set her blanket out to lay on. She sat on it and flicked open the lid to her bottle of sunscreen. Squirting some into her hand, she began coating her left arm with SPF 30. [Y/N] observed the shore as she rubbed the lotion on herself; children running along the water, laughing, an old man sitting under an umbrella and reading a book, young men carrying surfboards towards the water. Wait.

[Y/N]'s eyes lingered on the posse of boys; two blondes, one redhead, and one with black hair. She swore they looked familiar, but she couldn't exactly place their faces. Shrugging it off, she began working the lotion onto her other arm. While she was lost in thought, [Y/N] suddenly heard yelling from where the boys were. One of the blondes was pointing at the redhead's crocs and was saying something she couldn't quite make out. The black haired boy practically died of laughter and the bleach-blonde boy just ignored them. She stared on in curiosity, and eventually made eye contact with the darker-blonde boy. He widened his eyes a bit, said something to his group of friends, and ran over to where [Y/N] was sitting. Oh, my god, what is he doing?

The blonde's pace slowed as he neared where [Y/N] was settled on her towel. "Hey babe, what's a dime like yourself doing at the beach alone?" he asked, puffing his chest slightly. Is this guy serious??

"I- uh- I'm-" [Y/N] practically choked on her words before she could properly answer. "I'm just here to work on my tan, haha," she weakly responded. Getting a closer look at him, she realized where she had seen him before. "You're from U.A., aren't you? I think I saw you on TV."

"I sure am! The name's Kaminari. Man, going to U.A. makes me feel like a celebrity sometimes. Did you like what you saw?" he questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

"If I remember correctly, you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter by that vine girl," [Y/N] giggled, causing Kaminari to be the one to choke on his words.

"Well- I mean- I couldn't go all out on a girl, that's just not fair, y'know?"

"Oh, suuure~" The two of them chuckled for a bit, and [Y/N] remembered she hadn't even told him what her name was. "I'm [Y/N]. Are those your... friends over there?" she asked, pointing at the ash blonde boy chasing after the redhead and the boy with black hair.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SHOVE THIS SAND SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU WON'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT!" the angry blonde screamed at the other two.

"That's implying that you know what thinking straight even is," the black haired boy retorted while snickering. He quickened his pace to get away from the ticking time bomb of a person.

"Aren't they delightful?" Kaminari chirped as [Y/N] watched on in horror.

"... You could say that."

___________________________