shinso hitoshi x reader: 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴

(a/n): inspired by the song by chloe moriondo. enjoy!!!!

________third person pov________

Hues of blue bounced off of every surface as [Y/N] and Shinso stood shoulder-to-shoulder in the [insert zoo name] aquarium. Clumps of people bustled by the two; parents with their young children, other couples, groups of friends; all of their faces were blurred by the dim lighting. The [h/c] girl and her lavender-haired boyfriend were at the zoo as a little outing to celebrate his birthday. While things like zoos weren't necessarily Shinso's forte, he found the aquarium much more appealing. So there they were, in the midst of the deep sea section, encased by the glass tunnel of sharks and manta rays.

As they walked slowly through the tunnel, [Y/N] tugged on Shinso's arm to get his attention. She pointed at the wildlife behind the glass wall and made a comment about the marine animals. He, however, wasn't focusing on her words so much as the way she looked in the magical lighting. Her [s/c] complexion was engulfed in a royal blue shade, her [e/c] eyes reflecting the faint cobalt illumination. He felt his stare was lingering to the point of seeming like he wasn't listening, so he snapped out of his trance and caught the last few words of what she had said.

"-so big!" [Y/N] exclaimed.

"What'd you say? It's kinda loud in here," Shinso lied, using the crowded room as an excuse.

"The manta rays! They're ginormous! And they must get along pretty well with the sharks, too," she repeated, turning her gaze back out into the abyss of salt water.

Shinso took a few seconds to look out and follow where [Y/N]'s eyes were fixed on, but ended up admiring the girl in front of him again. Her childlike excitement about the aquarium made his heart feel lightweight.

"Yeah, guess so."

_________________________