opening

twitch: *BurningWood has started a live stream*

0 viewers

100 viewers

600 viewers

1k viewers

3.2k viewers

6.7k viewers

10.9k viewers

18.3k viewers

I watched as viewers started pooling into my stream. My name is y/n l/n but i go by BurningWood but wood for short. I'm a popular streamer on twitch and right now i'm streaming minecraft currently. I was known for being one of the best minecraft players. I went into f5 mode and showed off my skin, which was wearing a varsity jacket with a fox mask.

No one knows who i am.

I've been baiting everyone for 3 years. I'm a solo streamer and don't have online friends that i play with. Not much has been exposed about me, not even my voice. I'm currently living in California with my family at the age of 19.

"hi guys :)" i typed into the minecraft chat

I watched people reply with hi and hello.

"today we are gonna be doing a speed run so i hope you enjoy!"

*_.timeskip: the middle of the stream._*

I was currently placing down water to get rid of the lava when i got the notification.

*Sapnap has raided your stream*

Sapnap? who is this? Then i looked into the chat and everyone was screaming with stuff like "SAPNAP RAID". I opened my minecraft chat and started typing.

"sapnap? thank you for the raid! your user sounds very familiar"

Chat started replying and i stopped at one of them which read 'sapnap is a minecraft player like you and is apart of the dream team' Oh? another minecraft streamer! I opened my minecraft chat.

"hello to the sapnap fans!"

A bit later the viewers started to go down but stayed at a high number. I continued to do the speedrun.

*_.timeskip: end of the stream._*

I kept running around and shooting the ender dragon. The ender dragon started the lower down and i went inside the unlit portal and started hitting the dragon with my sword. I placed a bed down and clicked it and that's what did it for it to die. I stared typing in a chat.

"WOOOO POGGERS!!!!!!!"

Everyone started going crazy in the chat. People were spamming the chat, i should say sorry to
my mods later. This is why i love being a twitch streamer, i get to make people excited and happy. Then i got a donation of $20. The robotic voice started talking.

"you should do a video with the dream team! that would be cool to watch!!"

The guy who raided my stream? Maybe i can dm them on twitter and ask about it.

"that sounds like a cool idea, maybe i'll dm them on twitter and we can talk about it."

The chat then started going crazy again. I jumped into the portal and skipped the ending. I went into f5 mode and started shifting over and over again.

"this is where i end the stream everyone, thank you for tuning in" i said into the minecraft chat

The chat started spamming with "bye" and "good nights". I went and clicked on end stream and it said i went offline. I let out a deep sigh and i groaned. I took off my headset and placed it down. I left my recording room and went into the kitchen to grab some snacks. I got some chips and headed back to my room.

I opened the door and ran onto my bed. The sheets felt cold and nice. I snuggled into my blanket and opened my phone up. I clicked on twitter and started scrolling. I saw drawings of my persona that my fans made me.

After scrolling for a bit, i searched up "sapnap". Then i clicked on the first user and it brought me to his page. Next to his name it said "follows you". He follows me? Damn i didn't notice. I followed him back and messaged him.

BurningWood
Hi! u must be the person who raided my stream! thank you very much

I waited for a few minutes and then saw typing bubbles from him.

Sapnap
hi, it's no problem. i've been a fan of yours for a while actually and i raided your stream bc i saw that you were on :))

My heart felt like it was going to explode. This was probably the cutest shit i've read in a while.

BurningWood
really??? thank you so much!!

Sapnap
it's really no problem, why was the reason you texted me?

BurningWood
oh about that, a fan of mine said that they would want to see to see a video with the dream team and i

Sapnap
that sounds like a pretty cool idea

BurningWood
if you don't mind me asking, who is apart of the dream team? you guys sound very familiar but i just don't remember that well

Sapnap
thats no problem lol well the dream team consists of me, georgenotfound, and dreamwastaken. we normally do videos like our manhunts or we code things for challenges

BurningWood
dude that sounds pretty fun maybe we should do a video or a stream together :))

Sapnap
i can talk to the boys about it and we can make a plan, i can make a new group chat for us

BurningWood
that sounds good!

I left our chat and searched up 'georgenotfound' and went through his account. I found things like his one million mark and him flirting with mxmtoon. Damn how does one even get mxmtoon to notice them. I followed him and went on to search up 'dreamwastaken'. I followed him and then got a notification.

twitter: *you have been added to a group chat with sapnap, georgenotfound, and dreamwastaken"

They made the chat already. I clicked of the notification and it took me to the chat room with the other three gamers.

BurningWood
nice to meet you guys!

~~~~