Who You ?[Simon Dominic OneShot]

[A/N] I know many people weren't expecting this update, but hey, it is what it is. This chapter, one-shot, or whatever you may want to call it, was requested by jollymyg. Most of these following few updates will be from requests that were 4-6 years ago. I couldn't get around to them..cause of depression and anxiety, high school and college all existed. I also changed the settings of the story cause I know we're all a little older since it took me at least five years to update this ish.

    Auxilla was a woman in a dance company on the coast of Busan. She had milk chocolate skin, mid-length black hair, and an amazing fit body. Yea, she may have had a few minor imperfections.. but so what? That's what made her more beautiful .. at least to Giseok, who went by the nickname of Simon. He had fallen in love with her since he first laid eyes on her. He lives across the street from the dance company in a chic, luxurious condo, and he would often zone off and look out his living room window and admire the view of the landscapes and nature nearby. One day he zoned off and noticed her walking into the building. How did he not see her before? When did she start working there? He had to find out more about her. But for the first time in his life, he couldn't bring himself to go up to her and speak to her.. for the first time, he felt shy, and he didn't know what to do, ironic considering he was one of the many heartthrobs of his company. He decided he would continue to admire her from the window view whenever he got the chance and hoped that he would eventually work up the courage to speak to her.

    His window adventures went on like that for a few months as it had gotten more severe for him. He began to think and wonder about the time she left work. If she were getting home safe, he would sometimes quickly peek to see when she left the dancing studio to make sure she was safe, which always consisted of her leaving the studio and getting into a cab every night.

-Time Skip-
     Simon woke up from his alarm and walked to the bathroom, stretching slightly. He showered and brushed his teeth and walked to his kitchen, and made himself some breakfast. As he was eating, he got a call from Jay, and he told Simon how they were going over to the dance studio across the street from his condo, something about collaborating to create new choreography for a project they were working on. So he got up and packed a bit of stuff he would need for the day and made his way across the street. He told the building secretary who he was and made his way into the dance room after getting the go-ahead. He sat on a bench on the side and waited for Jay to get there.

   When Jay finally got to the studio, he greeted everyone, including the dance instructor that day, who just happened to be Auxilla. They talked for a bit before Jay's eyes caught a glimpse of Simon through his peripheral view. He looked at Simon calling him over to introduce the two, and you know, make more significant connections.. as they could need some of Auxilla's work somewhere down the line soon.
    Eventually, more people pooled into the dance studio to get ready for the days' dance session. Simon decided he would stay there and watch, give Auxilla some support, even though she had just met him. Auxilla spent the next three hours dancing her heart away to numerous hits while Simon silently watched, giving her a big smile here and there whenever she looked his way.
    After finishing their session for the day, Auxilla made her way to the bench where her bag rested, pulling a small towel out to wipe away her sweat. In the midst of her doing that, Simon had walked up to her, finally having the courage to ask her out as he had wanted to months ago.
    " Hey, I wondered if you wanted to go out for a drink or coffee sometime. There's just something about you that makes me want to get to know you better." He says as she lifts her head away from the towel.
    "Sure, You seem cute and harmless, so why not? I don't mind going out for a drink." She responds.
    " Okay, so should I meet you at the location, or should I pick you up? I mean, I'd feel better picking you up.." He says shyly in response.
    " You can pick me up...let me just give you my number so I can text you the address later." She says in a flirtatious tone, letting him know that he piqued her interest. They finish exchanging numbers, and they part their way to go home and get ready for their date.