Reconnected|Part II

[A/N]: Damn, Bro, it took me long enough to finish another half of this story...bare with me tho, it's 1:30 am, and I still haven't slept, so if you see a mistake- Shut your mouth. Edit: I got this request in 2016- I started this request's part 1 in 2016, started part 2 September 2019, and made this edit to this author's note on November 30th, 2019– I want you all to understand how hectic my life has gotten in 3 years that I couldn't finish this for so long. Sorry if it's rushed. I just honestly wanted to complete this request so I could do the next ones.

Nani began to walk around, still irritated that Zion waited until that moment to tell her about the dinner guest. Here she was worrying about how to make it through competition, and now she'd have to worry about what to wear in front of him altogether as well. She immediately gave up trying to find a solution.. she'd have to live with what happens because everything happens for a reason. As soon as she came to a decision, a producer called her, signaling her to go on stage. Nani was one of the producers/songwriters for The Black Label and was well respected. She then walked out onto the stage and sat in her seat, waiting to evaluate the potential upcoming rappers that were going to be on the show. After a whole day of recording loads of stuff for the show, it was finally time for Nani to go to the dinner she was having with Kush, Zion, G2, And reddy. She went to her house, which was a simple, minimalistic condo, and made her way to her closet after letting herself in, picking out a chic long sleeve white off-shoulder dress that had bell ruffle cuffs. She hung it up near her bed and gotten her toiletries and towels need to go to shower after a long day. After showering and washing her hair, she dried it and straightened it, putting on her dress after. She looked at herself in the mirror and decided she would put on a little bit of makeup with some red lipstick, and put on her white ankle strap heels and picked up her purse, and made her way towards the restaurant that Zion told them they'd be at.

    When she finally got there, Zion seemed to be in deep conversation with G2, sending Nani's anxiety into the roof. She instead decided to ignore it so she could get through the dinner as quickly and smoothly as possible. She walked in and sat at her designated table quietly. As she sat down at the table, G2 looked her way and smiled along with reddy and Zion.

"Hey Nani, long time no see. I haven't seen you since we split back in high school." He said with a mischievous smirk on his face. Nani had no clue what his intentions were, but she knew he could be up to no good tonight after finding out they'd be having dinner together in front of their label mates. Reddy and Zion had turned towards the two in surprise, having just found out this new information about the two.
" WAIT, YOU GUYS USE TO DATE ?!?!" They both yelled in sincere confusion.
A nearby waiter becoming annoyed at the sudden racket the two caused, immediately told them to be Quiet as it was disturbing other customers in the restaurant. Nani picked up the menu and looked through the dishes even though she had already lost whatever appetite she had due to the little move G2 decided to pull. G2 got up and excused himself to the bathroom, and said he would be back quickly. She saw Zion and reddy looking at her as if demanding an answer or backstory about it from her peripheral view. She looked up and began to explain what happened.

"Okay, look, nothing bad happened between us. We just broke up to Pursue our Rapping careers.. we thought that if we stayed together that it wouldn't work because our schedules wouldn't match up or be too hard to keep up with if we tried to stay together. Nothing more, nothing less." She said calmly, but on the inside, she wanted to cry because she had missed being with him and she hadn't realized until now.

"Have you ever thought about getting back with him?" Reddy responded with concern, " I mean, it wouldn't hurt to try, you know."
"No, I never thought about it. Too, I assumed we'd never get back together and that he'd find some girl way prettier and better than me." Nani said, still trying to hide her emotions.

"Uhm, Reddy, I think we should let Nani and G2 have a moment... wanna take a walk for a bit," Zion said, and with that, they got up and left. When G2 came back, he and Nani spent the rest of the night talking, and she even asked him back out.