Your Life Can Change In A Matter Of Seconds

A/N: I literally just thought this up in 3rd period at school so please don't kill me if it sucks. Ok byeeeee!!!!
~Kat

Scarlet's POV

Hi. My name is Scarlet Rose Kents. I'm 14 years young. I hate my life right now. I'll quickly tell you my story.

My parents weren't expecting a girl so they hated me. They abuse me and make me hate myself. I get bullied at school
verbally and physically. My parents still don't give two shits though. I've self harmed since 6th grade and attempted suicide twice.

I'm only hanging on because I've got music. I love my music. I love bands like SWS, PTV, BVB and FIR. My very favorite is Pierce The Veil. I do not have a favorite out of all of them.

Alright back to the end of the school day.

"Oh look, it's Scarlet," I here Cameron Bealer, the head of the girls basket ball team say. She's in highschool but we're on the same campus,"have you found out why yor parents hate you yet? You Emo piece of shit."

As I walk pass her and her little group, I flip them off. She gets pissed after I do this.

She gets up and tries to grab me, but I'm already speeding down the sidewalk on my black penny board.

"YOU'LL REGRET THAT ON MONDAY YOU BASTARD!!!!" She yells after me.

"I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT, BITCH." I yell back.

An few minutes later when I think I'm safe, I put my earbuds in and put "A Match Into Water" on by Pierce The Veil on repeat.

It takes about 15 minutes to get to my house from school.

When I get to my house, my parents aren't there. 'That's a good thing.' I think.

But wait...there's another car in the driveway. I wonder who it is?

"H-hello?" I stutter as I walk into the kitchen. I gasp as I read the note on the fridge. It's from my parents.

Dear Scarlet,
We never have loved you ever. And we just want to say that we have left and are not coming back. You know how to use a credit card. I think you'll be fine you useless piece of shit.
We hate you,
Mother and Father

Well fuck them. When I go to the living room, I gasp again because... I found out who the car belongs to.

"Hi I'm very sorry for this break in but we were wondering if you could tell us where to find the nearest hotel." One of them says.

"U-um, don't worry about it, Tony Perry. And Vic and Mike and Jaime. I'm not going to freak out. But I am a huge fan!" I say excitedly.

(A/N: I told you that it sucks. I just thought of it at school though.)

If they even mention the fact that they saw the note, I will not be able to apologize enough for that. I'm also not letting them know that I'm "just another depressed fan." I don't want help. So my fake smile and long sleeves are enough.

"Aren't you hot in that sweatshirt?" Mike asks.

I too quickly shake my head no.

"My name's Scarlet. Scarlet Kents." I say as I pull my sleeves down a little further.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Scarlet. That's a beautiful name." Mike says.

"Thanks it was a birthday present." I say humorously.

They all laugh.

After a few moments go by, Jaime speaks up.

"I'm sorry about your parents. Do you have anywhere to go?"