You could she the angeer rise up in me and Justins Eyes. "Oh you little shit. Your about to get it." I said as i grabbed the coller of his shirt and was about to punch him Bryce grabbed me and pulled me away from him. As did Blake did to Justin. "For one you didn't even deseve her. She was way to good for you, she deserves someone who will love her no matter what." Charli started her little rant, but before i could hear the rest i was pulled into a room by Bryce and so was Justin. "We know how mad you guys are but you need to calm down fighting him won't solve anything." Griffin said. "Well I beg to differ." Me, Justin, and Bryce said at the same time. Bryce let out a little chuckle. "Bryce shut the hell up your not helping." Griffin said. Griffin gave us a dad talk of 'why violence is never the answer'.

Once he was done we went to get Charli and Dixie so we could head back home. Once we got back home we saw Nessa and Chase kissing in the window. "Should we tell josh?" Justin asked. "I mean sure if you want." Dixie said. Justin called josh. "Hey josh... so i don't know how to say this but i just saw Chase and Nessa Kissing..." I could not hear what Josh said. "Ok calm down we will do something about it." Justin said then hung up the phone. What have we gotten into.

Rachel's POV

I woke up to find no one in the room with me. I left the room and heard people talking in some part of the house, so I went to the kitchen first. I found Alex, Kovur, Nate, Kelianne, Tony, Ondrea, Nick, Olivia, and Darianka. When they saw me Kovur came running up to me and giving me a hug. "How are you doing." She asked in a very sweet tone. "Benn better." I said monotoned. I walked over to Ondrea and stood next to him. "How was your nap?" He asked. "Pretty good." 

I said, but as I was about to ask where the water was my phone started ringing. Again. I looked at it and it was Noah. I excused myself and walked outside and answerd it. "Hey i just called to check on you." He responded. "I mean i've been better but you know. How are you?" I asked wanting to talk to him more. "Im good now that im talking to you." He said kinda quietly. My jaw dropped. I did not know what to say. "Um i had a question? You dont have to say yes or anything but um do you want to hang out tonight." I felt my cheekes start to burn. "Oh um yea sure what time?" I asked in genuine shock because the Noah Beck just asked me on a date. Wait I just got out of a relation ship. What would my dad think. Or my mom. Or my brothers. I might be in deep shit right now. "Its 3:45 right now so how about 6:00. Oh and were something comfy casual." With that he hung up. 

I stood there in shock until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and Tony, Ondrea, Nick, and Alex with his camera stood there behind me. "You good?" Tony asked. "Uh yea im good." I said. "Ok good 'cause i need you in this next clip." Alex said. "Got it, what are we doing?" I asked. "Well you are going to be throwing a softball at Paper and Calvin." He said. "Oh im so down!" I said and grabbed the softball from his hand.

After a while me Paper and Calvin were running all over the house. I stopped running and took a shot for Calvin. I hit him in the back of the head. "Shit you have good aim." He said i took the ball and began looking for Paper again. I found him in the gym so i took aim and hit him in the head also. "Ouch fuck that hurt." He said and grabbed the ball. He threw it at me but i caught  it and threw it back at him and hitting him in the shoulder.

30 minutes later

I hung out with Tony, Ondrea, and Nick for I little but then i decided to head home. I got into my car and listened to One Direction. When i got to the house I opend the door and saw Quinton coming up the stairs on live it looked like. 

He looked at me for a little bit then I rolled my eyes. " Careful they can get stuck back there." He said and winked at me. "Oh fuck off and save that for Cynthia." I said and walked past him. He just looked back at me. "What the fuck you looking at." I said. "Just a bitch." "Oh so now im a bitch, wow big talk for a boy with a small cock." " Ok so we doing it like that then well at least i dont send someone else to fight my battles." "Wait what the fuck do you mean." I asked confused. "Oh don't act like you didn't send you brothers over here." "I actually didn't but at least i have people who care for me. Oh and i don't have to fucking cheat to 'prove i'm manly'" I said with air quotes. he just staired at me with complete shock. 

I got ready in the same Chase Atlantic hoodie but changed into some leggings. I scrolled through Tik Tok and saw a edit of me and Quinton last night basiclly saying that I was too good for him. Not gonna lie it made me smile. Next thing i know i hear a knock on my door. I open it and see Noah. "Hi, you ready?" He asked with his beautiful smile. "Yea let's go." I say as i leave my room. 

This might get interesting tonight. 

A/N how we feeling about Noah and Rachel? Also thank you so fucking much for 5.9k reads! like TF. Thats amazing❤️. Anyway love you all have a great Night, Day, Morning, or Afternoon.