OMG awwwww

"I think I might be bi are gay." he said quickly and quietly. "omg Nick really?! That's great!" I said excitedly. "Wait but the real question is teddycopter real?" I asked with a little chuckle. "I wish, but he only thinks of me as one of the guys." He said kinda sad. "Can you go get Larray please." He asked. " Of course." 

I went downstairs and say Larray and Brady. I introduced myself and said that Nick needed Larray. We went upstairs to Nicks's room and now Nick was on his bed with the water I brought him. "Rachel said that you needed me?" Larray said. "Ya, I did, umm well I think I'm bi or gay." Nick said. Larray jaw dropped a little. "Are you sure though Nick." Larray said. "Well I mean I think. But how do I know for sure?" Nick said a little unsure. "It just depends. Anyway, who do you like?" Larray excitedly said. "Tony." Nick mumbled. Larray let out a tiny squeal. Nick shushed Larray.

About 10 minutes later Tony and Quinton walked in. "Nick can I talk to you for a second?" Tony asked. "Ya sure." Nick said turning red. Me Larray and Quinton walked downstairs. Then me and Larray run upstairs to eavesdrop on Tony and Nick. "Umm I don't know how to say this but I think that I am bi and I don't want it to ruin our friendship or relationship but I thought that you should know." Tony said. "Tony I was going to say the same thing about me." Nick said kinda excitedly. Me and Larray started squealing. They heard us and laughed. We ran into the room and hugged them both. "Wait how are we going to tell the house and fans?" Tony asked. "We could tell the house tonight and the fans when you are ready." Larray said. 

"Tell us what?" The whole Hype House and Sway House said as they walked in. Nick and Tony went red in embarrassment. "Me and Nick wanted to say that," He took a deep breath. "We are together. Like actually together." Tony said. The room was silent for a second then everyone was so happy for them. "I'm so proud of both of you two." I said. "Thank you, Rachel." They said. 

I smiled and walked out of the room and went downstairs. Jeffrey and Justin came and sat next to me. "So that was expected yet unexpected." Justin said with a little chuckle. "Ya, I mean who would have thought that teddycopter would be a real thing." Jeffrey said. I gave a little chuckle and went to make a Tik Tok. 

When I had to throw it back Jeffrey and Justin pushed me out of the way and they threw it back. We were all laughing hysterically then Griffin came down and looked at us like we were crazy. 

TIME SKIP TO DINNER

Griffin POV 

The Sway house and Hype House all went out to eat number 1 to celebrate Nick and Tony but also why not. We were all eating then Bryce gave me a worried look. we got up and went to the bathroom. When we got there he said...

A/N Thank you for 100 reads. Love you all and I have a question do you want shorted chapters but twice a day or longer ones once a day or every other day? Anyway have a great day beautiful's.❤️