oh no

⚠️Be careful. Talks about stabing and beating⚠️

GRIFFINS POV

I was in the middle of making a video when I heard my phone ring. Rachel. I picked it up and quickly got into my car. I was scared shitless. Then when I got to my destination it made it all worse. 

QUINTON'S POV

I never thought I would do that. Was it smart? I don't know. Was it dumb? Probably. The thing is I don't know what possessed me to do it. I'm so fucking screwed. 

JUSTIN'S POV

Holy shit. Did that really just happen. Now I'm on my way to the place I dread. I don't know what will happen. I'm planning for the worst hoping for the best.

RACHELS POV

You're probably wondering why everyone's freaking out. Well, let me tell you from my point of view.

It was normal everything was fine. Then he showed up. Caused chaos. Hurt people. Now I'm in a waiting room with him. Praying that Noah and Jeffrey will be okay. I was trying to take my mind off of it, but more drama was stirring. Well turns out my father has been cheating on my mother for a while, but wait there's more. Kio's been cheating same with Jaden. Guess who spilled it. Chase freaking Hudson. Nessa's name is in his mouth. Griffin and DIxie are fighting in the hospital, might I add. Everything is shit. Then I hear the nurse. "Jeffrey Lopez's family". Me and Justin and Pyper stand up. "You can see him, but don't be too loud." We walk in and the first thing I see is a bunch of wires. 

I absolutely hate hospitals, they suck, they smell, they make me uncomfortable; but I know I'm going to have to sleep here tonight sadly. "He's sleeping right now, but he's going to have a minor concussion. The wounds are gonna take some time to heal, but in about a few months he should be fine." The nurse said. "Thank you. " I said and she walked out. I go to sit down next to him and someone tries to come in. It's Tomas. With his stupid camera. "No. Get the fuck out now with that stupid thing." He looks at me with a loss for words. "I just want to make sure he's okay." He said. " Okay well you see him now go." I said. "Why are you being so rude we're trying to get this figured out." He said like i was overeacting. "I'm not being rude. My brother just got fucking stabed and beat. Would you like me to just drop it and say 'yea you can film my sleeping brother after what just happened'. No I'm not going to say that. Now leave you can see him later." I said and he left. 

 NARRIATOR POV    

You might be wondering what happened. Well I'll tell you. So not long after Rachel arrived at the Hype House the sway boys came over. They were messing around with lightsabers for a video. Jeffrey and Justin wanted in on it, but after what they had talked with Quinton about, he did not want them there. So when he had one of the lightsabers he 'jokingly' hit Jeffrey with it. 

Well someguy thought it was a threat so he grabed it and started to swing at Jeffrey. Jeffrey took Bryces at try to defend himself; he thought it was a joke and was laughing. The guy didn't like that. Out of his back pocket he pulled a knife. With obvious fear Jeffrey ran. The guy chased him and stabed him in the leg. Jeffery fell in pain and couldn't walk fast. The rest of the guys tried to help get the guy off of Jeffrey, but it didn't work. 

The guy stabed him everywhere but his chest which was lucky. Justin got the knife from the man; the man the began to kick and beat Jeffrey. Thats when Rachel walked out and saw. What she didn't see was what washappining when she was getting to the car. Noah tried to stop the man by getting in his way of Jeffery but the man hit Noah and started beating his too. once the police and Emt's arrived, the man was arrested and was going to appere in court. 

Rachel drove right behind the ambulance and followed them to the hospital. Now that's where we are. 

RACHELS POV 

As it was reaching 5:00 in the afternoon Jeffrey woke up. "What th- ow shit that hurts." "Its okay just lay down relax. Do you remember what happened?" I asked "Um kinda its a little fuzzy though." 

A/N hey yall. Sorry for not being active. School is literly a pain in my ass. So what do you think of this chapter. Also each chapter for a little will be everyone's pov of the events. If you have any suggestion please i might need some. Have an amazing day/night/afternoon/morning. I love you all and i amso proud of you. 😘