Fuck off

( NOAH IS GOING TO BE 17 IDEA FROM @Gracey_0907. THANK YOU!)

The next morning I wake up in the same clothes from last night and my mascara smeared down my face. I got and get into the shower to make me feel a little better. I got changed into a Chase Atlantic hoodie and some Still Softish sweatpants.   

 After that, I go downstairs and see Quinton. He rolls his eyes at me. "Careful your eyes can get stuck back there." I said and walk out the door to my car luckily I had my wallet so I texted my dad saying i was going to get breakfast and go to the Hype House. 

I start my voyage to Dunkin. When I get there i get a coffee and a donut i also texted the Hype House group chat that i was a part of to see if they wanted anyting. All they wanted was a box of donuts so i got them that. I got to the Hype House and was the same guy with the camera from last night, and a bunch of fans. 

I got out of my car quickly with the donuts and my coffee and made my way though the crowd. Once i got to the gate Thomas let me in. He took the donuts as we got into the elevator. we got to the top floor and the first people i saw were my brothers i ran to them. "How are you?" Justin asked. "not good." I said and my eyes were filling up with tears. They pulled me into a hug we stayed like that for what felt like hours but was only 5 minutes. "We have to go in a little bit for a meeting. Are you ok here for a couple hours?" Jeffrey asked. "Yea I'm fine." I said and they went to leave. 

My phone started ringing so i picked it up. Jaden. I answered and he said. "Hey i just wanted to tell you that Josh and Nessa broke up and she is headed to the Hype House can you keep an eye on her for me please?" "umm...sure?" I said with a questionable tone. With that he thanked me and hung up. After that weird phone call i decided to find the people that i came here for. 

I went to the pool and looked but no one was there so i went to the gym and with my luck there they were. Nick, Tony, and Ondreaz. When i walked in everybody looked at me and Alex pointed his camera at me. I knew i looked like trash but i did not care. When Ondreaz saw me he immediately ran over to me with Nick and Tony following close behind. They came to me and just gave me a hug. Thats when the tears started to flow down my face. I took a sharp breath in while Ondreaz picked me up and took me out of the room. He brought me to what i think is his room and set me on the bed.

I wiped my tears as more flowed down my face and Tony cane in with some chocolates and Nick came in with a teddy bear while Ondrea was putting on a movie and getting blankets. I could not help but smile. Tony sat on my left side, Ondrea sat on my right, and Nick laid in front of me. "So we heard what happened-"Tony said before nick interrupted him."Its also treanding on twitter and all over TikTok and Instagram.""Shut up Nick." Ondreaz said. "Great. Now its public." I said.

"Anyway, we stocked up on chocolate and Sour Patch Kids. Also we have your favorite movies, and we can do anything you want." Ondrea said with a warming smile. "Thank you. Really. But can we just watch some movies for now?" I asked. They all agreed and got comfortable. Tony and NIck snuggled up on the couch that was in the corner of the room. While i laid on one side of the bed and Ondrea was on the other.

We watched The Green Mile.(Amazing movie 100/10 would recommend) I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Jeffrey's POV

Ok so we lied we didn't have a meeting we were going to 'talk' to Quinton with Charli and Dixie of course. We got to the Sway house and got out of the car. I went and knoked on the door. Griffin opened the door. 

"Oh hey...guys what are you doing here?" He asked. "Nothing bad griff." Dixie said as we all walked in. I looked aroung the room and saw him. "Quntion...buddy come here for a second." Justin said. He hesatated but walked over to us. "So tell us why our sister came to our house with tears in her eyes this morning?" I said already knowing the answer. "Umm...its becuse of something I did." He said with no emotion. "Yea...you cheated on her...why?" Justin said. "I did it beacuse i was not getting what i wanted inn the realation ship and she did not make me happy anymore." He sai again with no emotion.