Hello

I looked at my phone and it was Cassie. I picked up and heard she was crying. 

"Rachel my mom just told me are you ok."                                                                                                                 "I mean a little hurt," I lied I was hurt a lot by it but I did not want to tell her that"I miss you so much."I said. "I miss you too. Do you know who's adopting you?" she said. "No but we are finding out tomorrow." "ok well I have to go please text me and call me tomorrow." she sounded really hurt I felt so bad. "ok I will text you in  little."

After that I fell asleep. The next morning I I woke up pretty early so I went downstairs and made some pancakes. " can I have one 🥺" I turned around and saw one of the younger kids. I gave him a pancake. He ate it and went back upstairs so did I. I then got ready for the day. the Pyper, Justin and Jeffrey woke you at about 10:00. they got ready and we headed down to the community room. We saw miss Davis and she gave us a big smile. " Are you ready for today!" she asked " ya." we all said. just them we heard a knock on the door.

I was thirsty so I went to get some water when I heard screaming from some of the girls. I went to look what every one was screaming at, but I could not see because they were all surrounding  the people.

"Jeffrey, Justin, Rachel, Pyper please come here." miss Davis said. we got to the room she was in and my jaw dropped.

Jeffreys POV

I saw Rachel start to fan girl a little so I hit her very lightly. Then I saw a girl I slightly recognized. Two men looked about in their 20s came up to us and said.

"Hello I am Ondreaz Lopez, and this is Griffin Johnson." said Ondreaz. Pyper then ran over to a girl. All the other girls came over to see her.

Justins POV

We met the people that were adopting us and they said that they will each take two of us. I could see Rachel was fan grilling but also very scared. "I will stay with Justin." Jeffrey said. "Rachel you good with Pyper?" I asked 

Rachels POV

"Ya I'm good with that." I said with a kinda shaky voice. Not gonna lie I was fan girling a lot right now, but I tried to keep my cool. I think they noticed because Tony said "just let it out😂."

I started squealing. every one laughed. We all introduced ourselves, but I felt like I was being stared at I shrugged it off and went to the room to pack me and Pypers things. 

"Would you like some help?" said a voice behind me. I turned and it was Dixie D'amelio."Yes that would be great." she started helping me and we were just talking about what was gong on at the moment. When we were done I put me and Pypers stuff by the stairs. I walked down to the others and talked to the girls.

"Rachel you know that you are being stared at by like three guys right." Charli asked " What? Really? No your messing with me." I said "Nope." she said popping the 'p'. "By who?" I said quietly. "Kio, Tony, and Quinton." she said. I started too blush. " well only one of them is even close to my age." I say laughing. " how old are you?" Mads asks. "15." I say. 

"Rachel and pyper you will be going with mr. Johnson." miss Davis says. I look at Charli she has a huge grin on her face. " yes ma'am." I say. "Well I won't be with ya'll but can I have ya'lls numbers?" I say. the girls give me their numbers. I can see Jeffrey is looking at Charli. I go over to him and say. "love at first sight or what." I say laughing. he laughs to and we sat goodbye. This won't be the last time we see each other but still. I say goodbye to Justin then miss Davis, and get me and Pypers stuff.