Who are you?

The next morning I woke up peacefully to the bords chirping. I went downstairs and saw that breakfast was already made. I grabbed some bacon, eggs, and waffles. I sat at the table and began to eat as I was scrolling through TikTok. After some time I went back upstairs to get ready for the day.

 After some time I went back upstairs to get ready for the day

As i was finishing up my makeup, Bryce walked in with his camera

As i was finishing up my makeup, Bryce walked in with his camera. "Yes?" i said. "So um we are going to the Hype House for a little and maybe stealing their sign." He said. "Oh, I'm so down." I said and got up and started to walk downstairs.

"Whos this?" some guy with black hair said. "Rachel and this is Pyper. Who are you?" I said "Oh your the famous Rachel that Q always talks about." He said with a smile. "He talks about me?" I said with a little smirk and Q was blushing. "Yeah he does also I'm Blake." He said and shook my hand. 20 minutes later we all get in to the car to go to the Hype House.

I had to be the 'decoy' so they could sneak in and take the sign. I walked in and knocked on the door. Alex answered with his camera in hand. "Hey what are you doing here?" he asked. "I wanted to see my brothers and friends." I said and he let me in. 

I was hanging out with everyone. Then i got a text.

✨FAMous people ✨ 

Railroad: Hey we got it come back to the car

Ok omw: Rakel

Bubs🥰: Also you kinda need to hurry

After that, I said "I'm sorry to leave so soon but the guys need me for a little but I will be back." And with that, I was off to the car.

I practically ran to the car then we drove off. "So that's how you steal the Hype House sign everybody!" Bryce said with a chuckle. 

When we got back to the house Bryce went and did his thing. Pyper was with Kio and Olivia. My dad and Quinton were both walking up to me. "So you know what day it is today." My dad said excitedly. "No, but I know what tomorrow is." I said with a look of confusion. "Well, today is the day that we are taking you to the DMV to get your driver's license. Well hopefully." My dad said. "Wait i thought that you needed to be 16 to take the test?" I said confused "And i turn 16 tomorrow." I continued. "Well we are doing it today so lets go." Quinton said as he was walking out. "Oh hell to the no I am not taking the test in the sway mobile." I said shaking my head.

"Who said we were taking the sway mobile." My dad said and with that no other that David Dobrick walked out from behind a corner. "I wanted to get you a less shitty car so here." He said and handed me some keys. To one of my dream cars. A 1970 gen. 1 Ford Bronco. 

When i say i screamed i screamed

When i say i screamed i screamed. I was so happy. I ran to David and hugged him. Then my dad came up to me and said "You ready?" "Umm yes and no." I then proceeded to run and jump into the car. 

SKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT DONE AT THE DMV

 We went back to the house and i was so excited i got my license and one of my dream cars. This was amazing. I got out and went inside and said "I can drive bitches." All the guys came running up to me to see the car. I showed them my car then went to get my camera. I did my intro and told what i was going to do witch was i am going to show the Hype House my new car and get their reactions. I got downstairs and we had to take 2 ars but that's okay. In my car, it was Me, Quinton, Pyper, and Bryce. 

When we arrived i got my camera and went and knocked on the door. The person that opened it made my heart sink...

A/N Ok so who do you think it will be? Anyway HAve an amazing day loves. love you all😘