Lisa- yeah of course, I'm actually not so sleepy. But sure we can.

---------------

Lisa ands Sehun both started a call, and had known each other and their backgrounds.
Lisa smiles widely, when Sehun would tell her jokes. And laugh.

Lisa only think of him as a buddy.

The two had been in a call for 2 hours, and didn't realize it.
Lisa was still in the livingroom, while jisoo was asleep.

..

No one P.O.V

I was hiding outside my soon-to-be wife's window, she's in the livingroom.
Apparently it looks like she was texting someone, few minutes past by. She was in a call.

With who? It sounded like a man's voice.
Lisa laughed and I could see her smile so widely.
Who the fuck is this man??
Why is she talking to MY lili.

It's been a few minutes, I'm eavesdropping their call. Since it was on speaker, the man's voice suddenly get familiar the time they kept talking.

It took her time to realize.
But she finally found out who's voice was that.

...Motherfucker, I knew it.

She smirked, she took a photo of Lisa's face before leaving Lisa's apartment window.

---------

Jennie P.O.V

I enter my room, slamming the door. And throwing my jacket on the floor, with the gun with it.

I head over to the pictures of the walls, and found it.With Sehun and Lisa. I took my knife, and kept stabbing the picture of Sehun on it.

I put the knife on my wrist and cut it a little, placed my thumb. Getting my blood on my thumb, I marked sehun's face and placed an x.

"Jung-kook...Next Sehun..I'll give you some time, but I will be sure your dead if I ever see you flirting with her, and touching my lili"

I took once last look at the bloody photo, while the blood from my wrist drips.
I scoffed.

"You can never date her anyway, because you don't know she has a little friend down there.."

I head to my washroom, and washed up. I went out my room, to my basement.
I open the door, from the basement. A metal door, I enter. And heard the sound of rustling.

I just whistle, while holding a lighter playing with it.
I sat down, smiling tilting my head.

No one P.O.V

"Your awake.."
Jennie said in a stern, yet evil way. Jennie was looking at her..

Lisa's EX girlfriend.

Tied, scars everywhere. Blood dripping. Compete torture.

"You know joy, you don't deserve to die yet..but torture, after you did to Lisa..? Your a sick person"
Jennie scoffed, Joy groaned. And yelled.

"YOUR A SICK CRAZY PERSON!!"
Joy groan in pain, she had a huge cut on her neck. Jennie just smiled.
"You know what..let stitch you up a bit shall we?"

Jennie grabs something from the drawer, it was a needle driver and a string.

She grabbed a spray from the drawer and sprayed it at joy.
Making her fall in a deep sleep.

"Now, you won't be available to talk back.."
Jennie is now stitching Joy's mouth close,
A few minutes, Jennie finished her art. And took a photo, and placed it by the walls.

Jennie had an idea, she grabbed a cigarette from her drawer, and lighter. And smoked a cigarette, for a few minutes.

When Jennie had enough, she placed the cigarette into her skin.
Joy suddenly woke up, the cigarette was so hot, it burned her skin. Where she placed it.

Joy almost yelled, but she couldn't. Her mouth was stitched, her mouth was bleeding, and had a cut.
Joy was moving alot and her tears again began to drop.

Jennie threw the cigarette, and was about to leave.

"Someday, someone will be with you."
Jennie smiled and waved, before locking the door. Leaving Joy , Joy had been in her basement.

For almost 5 months, Jennie had been torturing her with no mercy.

For what shes done, she cheated on lisa, and sexually molested her.

Jennie P.O.V AGAIN

I head back, and sat on my bed.
I took the photo, that I threw earlier with Lisa changing her shirt.

I stare at the photo for a few minutes, I got wet just seeing her in this state. I can't help but play with my self.

SLIGHT M

I was playing with my clit, closing my eyes. Always thinking about Lisa and I were doing it, I put the picture down.

With my other hand, I was groping my own boobs.
I fasten my pace, I felt pleasure. But it wasn't enough, I moan Lisa's name. And thought about her dick.

I enter my own two finger inside me, I arched my back a bit. My other hand, was roaming around my sensitive body.

My fingers increasing the speed and pressure, I lift my head up.
And began being a moaning mess. As explosive orgasm hit.

--------