Chicago

Damon and I watched Elena sleep

Damon and I watched Elena sleep. The room was quiet and still. Damon slowly walks over to the bed. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead." Damon whispers. Elena flutters her eyes open. "Aah!" She screams. She covers her body with her blanket.
"What are you guys doing here?" She asked. "Where you dreaming about me, Elena." I seduced. "You've got drool." I smile as I point to my lips. Damon gives me a funny look.
"It's six a.m. Do you guys have nothing better to do at six a.m." Elena sighs. "Fine don't come with us to bring Stefan home. See ya." Damon smirks. He walks over to Elena's dressers. Elena jumps out of bed. "Wait, wait, wait. What are you talking about? Where is he?" Elena asked. "Windy City." Damon comments.
"He's in Chicago? How do you know?" She crosses her arms over her chest. Damon mimics her stance. "He came to me in a dream. I was naked." He says. "You would have loved it, Phoebe." He flirts. I rolls my eyes but smile. "Start packing." Damon opens Elena's dresser.
"Is he okay?" Elena asked. "Well let's just say he not there to meet Oprah." I state. "Ooh. Put these in the "Yes Pile." Damon smiles. He pulls out a pair of lace red panties. Elena snatches them away. She stuffs them in the bottom of her drawer.
"I'm going to wait in the car while you get ready." I say. I turn towards the door but stop myself from leaving. "Shit! I almost forgot." I skip over to Elena. I pull Elena by the shirt. Her body is pressed up against mine. I hold her head in my small hands. Damon looks at me confused.
"Phoebe, what are you doin-." Elena starts but I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. Her lips are soft and perfect. I pull her closer, completely melting into her kiss. Elena kisses back. The two of us are sync. It's like the perfect mold.
I slowly pull away, looking into Elena's big doe eyes. She looks satisfied and astonished. "I hope that kiss was as good as Damon's." I smile seductively at her.
Damon's looks shocked and confused by my action. I put my index finger on my now swollen plump lips. "Shhh." I hush. "Don't tell Stefan." I say. I turn on my heel and head out the bedroom door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I sure hope we find him. Cause it would suck at the last momento of Stefan at that old crappy necklace." Damon comments. "It's an antique, Damon." Elena says as she stares out the window holding the necklace around her neck. "Like you." She adds.
"Babe, can you hand me that book." Damon says. I grab the brown book, handing it to Damon. "Yup. Here you go." I smile. Damon hands the book to Elena. "Read this." He demands. "Paints a pretty little picture of Stefan's first experience in Chicago." Elena holds the journal in her hand, examining the binding.
"It's Stefan's diary. I'm not going to invade his personal thoughts." Elena says. Damon snatches the book back. "You need to be prepared for what you're about to see." Said Damon. "I've seen Stefan in his darkest periods. I can handle it." Elena comments.
Damon opens the book. While he keeps a steady hand on the wheel. "Here's one. March 12th, 1922." Damon said.
"I've blacked out days. I wake up in stranger's blood. In places I don't recognize with women I don't remember."
"Ahh. I'm shocked." Damon's eyes widen with a gasp. He looks at me and Elena. "Stefan's not a virgin?" Damon teases. I let out a loud laugh. Elena send me a glare. "Sorry, babe." I tell her.
Elena takes the book from Damon. "Eyes on the road, Grandma." She snaps. "Fine." Damon said. "Let's play a game, Damon." I say. "Okay what game?" He asked. "You have to make a phrase out of a license plate." I explain. Damon smirks. He presses his foot on the gas pedal. He pulls the car up to a truck in front of us.

6A 4EVR

"Gay fever? No. Gay forever! That's mine." Damon smiles. I roll my eyes. "That's a six. Not a G you idiot. That's Sexy Forever. That's mine." I laugh.
Elena chuckles as she reads over Stefan's diary. "You two are quite a pair." She smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stefan could live anywhere in Chicago and he chose this place?" Elena says. The three of us walk down the apartment halls. Everything reeks of mildew and ass.
"There used to be an all girls high school around the corner. But it shut down for attendance issues. Weird." Damon smiles. Elena glares at him.
Damon stops at an apartment door. "If you're trying to scare me into giving up and going back, it's not going to work-." Damon puts his hands to my lips. "Shh." He whispers. The door creeks open.
"Here we are. Stefan's second personality home." Damon greets.
The place wasn't much. Just a small one bedroom apartment with a kitchen area. The bed was old and rusty. Most of the furniture was covered in dust. The ceiling was con caving into a dent.
"Pretty obvious he hasn't been here." Elena swipes the dust off the dresser. "Tours not over yet." Damon walks over to a shelf full of old rusty cans. He grazes his finger along the trim until he finds a button on the side.
The shelf opens to a tiny back room. Damon nods his head for me and Elena to come look. "Stefan hid his alcohol. What a monster." She speaks with sarcasm. "Look harder." Damon comments.
Elena and I move closer. We turn our heads to see a wall full of names. "It's a list of names." I said. "Are these all of his victims?" Elena gasps. "Wow. And they said Ted Bundy was serial killer." I joke. "Still handling it." Damon says. He cuts on the light switch so we can get a better look of the victim list.
"What were you doing in the 1920's?" Elena asked. She stocks over to Damon. "Paving the way for women's liberation?" She snaps. Damon rolls his pretty blue eyes. "I was around. Chicago is a big city. Stefan was a cocky Ripper Douche. But I could avoid him and still indulge in a few Daisy Buchanan's of my own." Damon smirks.
"Ugh." I gagged. "Where are you going?" Damon opens the door. "His old stomping ground." Damon comments. "Well I'm coming with you." I walk over to the door. "No! You stay here with Elena and whip up an actual plan. I'll come back when I find him." Damon quickly leaves before I can protest any further.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Elena and I sat in awkward silence. The tension was so thick. I pretended to be interested in the dust that covers the dressers.
    "Phoebe." Elena says. I turn my head towards her. "Yeah?" I hum. "I'm sorry for kissing Damon." She apologizes. I smile. Her personality reminds me of my best friend. Rue was a very determined and loving character. Sometimes her loving someone too much for her in trouble. Elena is the same way. I can tell she loves Damon. I mean who wouldn't. Elena cares with all her heart.
    "I forgive you." I smile. "Sorry for kissing you." I say. Elena playfully rolls her eyes. "Oh don't be sorry." She said. "It was actually kind of exhilarating." She laughs. "Really." I giggle. "Okay, okay. Since you've kissed my boyfriend, can I kiss Stefan, too." I asked. Elena laughs. "Sure. Go for it." She smiles.