DEPENDANT | Yandere! Bibi X Reader

The lovely art I put up there belongs to MisakiSachiko23 on Twitter!
Word count: 703

WARNING: foul language
⚠️ TW: kidnapping, yandere behavior

P.S. This one is gender neutral (but it leans a little bit on the feminine side, only a bit I swear-)! Enjoy! ( ^∇^)

**

The door to the basement you're in was opened. The light from outside illuminated the dark room you're in. You were sitting on your bed — honestly, it's not even yours, she was the one who said that the bed was yours.

You heard footsteps approaching you, but you didn't care. You used to be angry, sad, and scared but now... you felt numb. You didn't know whether it was because you were going crazy or because you felt too many emotions at the same time. Or maybe because a certain someone had broken your knee and now your leg hurts like a bitch.

The figure who approached you was now sitting on the side of the bed. She didn't speak, but she was analyzing you. She was eyeing you up and down. Then, she slowly laid her hand on one of your knee — which was now wrapped in bandages.

"Kitten?" She spoke but you didn't reply. Instead, you stared into the dark ceiling, spacing off.

"Are you still mad at me?" She spoke again, but this time, her tone was softer.

Again, you didn't reply. It's like your eyes were glued to the ceiling. Or maybe it was because you were still mad at her for breaking your fucking knees.

"C'mon, baby. You know I didn't mean to hurt you. You disobeyed me, you tried to run away. You know I wouldn't hurt you unless you left me with no choice." She moved closer before she kissed your cheek softly as her hand caressing your knee gently.

You snarled as you pushed her face away, "Don't fucking kiss me or even touch me."

She sighed as she said, "Well, I guess you're still mad at me. But remember, it's your fault."

You gritted your teeth as you snapped your neck towards her way, "What!? So it's my fucking fault now!? You think I want to be kidnapped by a fucking psychopath!? I'm not your doll or your sex toy or whatever the fuck you think I am!" You reamed.

"(Y/n), I don't like this attitude of yours. You know I keep you here to protect you! I wanted to keep you safe! Do you not realize the looks those disgusting men gave you!? They're trying to take you away from me! I'm only doing the right thing!" She argued back.

"You think you're doing the right thing? You think you're not going to prison for kidnapping me here? Bibi, you're fucking insane! You need help!" You shouted again.

You were fuming with anger. She had gone nuts. She's not the Bibi you love and care about anymore. This person sitting beside you is not the Bibi you knew.

"Oh, I don't need help, kitten. All I need is you." She spoke as her lips curled into a wicked grin, shadow casted over her eyes. "And you better close your fucking mouth, baby. Or I'm gonna break your fingers this time." She added.

You quickly kept your mouth shut. You knew she was capable of doing that, and you knew better than to upset her even more.

She smirked as she said, "That's what I thought."

"So, baby, are you starving? Oh! Or maybe I should get you cleaned up first! After all... you can't move around without my help anymore." She added as her smirk widened.

Suddenly, she chirped gleefully like nothing had ever happened, "C'mon, kitten! Let's get you cleaned up!"

Then, she carried you in her arms — one arm under your legs and the other supporting your back like a groom carrying his bride. It would be romantic if she didn't kidnap you and kept you inside her basement.

You hated the thought of being dependant, especially to her. But now... you couldn't even move around without anyone's help. You could tell she broke your knee on purpose because she seemed extremely happy to carry you in her arms.

You didn't realize you had been staring at her until she said, "What's up with that look, kitten? Are you worried that I might drop you?"

You didn't reply, but you turned your head. You didn't even want to see her face.

"Don't worry, kitten. You can always...

... depend on me."

**

Hii!! I'm sorry for being so inactive. Also if you requested me a oneshot then I owe you an apology. I'm so busy with school, I hate high school. But I'll try my best to finish your requests! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

Anyways, check my other social medias! (If you want to of course) 😊❤
Instagram/Twitter: littlercdhood
Tumblr: ofstarsgazing & brawlstarsimagine

Remember to leave a vote, my munchkins! 💞

~ Star★