JEALOUSY | Yandere! Leon X Reader 🍋

The lovely art I put up there belongs to nekane_owo on Instagram!
Word count: 2579

Requested by: AestheticLicious

⚠️TW: non-con/dub-con, mirror kink, breeding kink

(As requested, a lemon and an AU! Where the legendary brawlers are treated and respected like kings there *wink wink*)

WARNING: This contains sexual themes. If you're under 18 or if you're uncomfortable with such themes, you may skip this part!

P.S. This isn’t gender neutral, the reader is female in this one. I’m sorry my male/other readers ꜀( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )꜆

**

⠀ There you are again. Being too close to someone when Leon told you not to. Leon quietly watches you, he can feel his heart wrenched at the sight of you talking with another man. When he saw you smile, anger and jealousy crept into his heart, making his fist curled into a ball. He tried to calm himself down, he can’t be selfish. No, not towards you.

⠀Crow seemed to notice this. Being the provocative little shit he was, he whispered to Leon’s ear as he smirked, “Go, get her, tiger,”

⠀Leon got provocated easily. His brain quickly accepts Crow’s provocation. He became invisible as he ran towards the man you were talking to. As he arrived close enough to the man, he threw a punch to the man’s face. Strong enough to make his knuckles redden and to make the man’s nose bleed.

⠀Your eyes widened at the view. You didn’t know Leon was like this. The Leon you knew was the cheerful and fun one. He was completely different from the aura until the look in his eyes. Everything about him now scares you. But, you can’t just stand still and watches the fight goes on. You needed to do something.

⠀“Leon! W-what have you done!?” you shouted, helping the poor man to get up on his foot.

⠀“I don’t like it when someone is taking control over what’s mine,” he cooed, he gave you an adorable pout, even though what he meant was completely different and violent.

⠀“He was just asking for directions!” you defended the poor man before you whispered to him, “Please go. I will take care of this,” The man nodded before running off, getting himself to safety.

⠀Suddenly, Leon stopped him by gripping the poor man’s shirt as he growled, “Where do you think you’re going?”

⠀“Leon! Stop! Please! He was just asking directions, nothing more! Don’t hurt him!” you shouted as you gripped Leon’s wrist, you wanted to fight him but he might be upset to you. “Aren’t you ashamed that you hurt someone when you’re the one who should be protecting them? You’re a brawler, Leon! A legendary one even! Think straight!” you added, trying to pull himself back.

⠀Crow smiled devilishly at the scene in front of him. He didn’t bother to help. He thought that sometimes Leon needs to take control over his little girlfriend too. He thought maybe his little girlfriend needs to be taught manners as well. Sometimes, the legendary brawlers can go violent, too. They’re actually the most violent amongst the other brawlers which made them the most feared and the most respected ones.