ATTENTION | Leon X Reader

The lovely art I put up there belongs to lala_so_happy on Instagram / Twitter!
Word count: 1739

P.S. This isn’t gender neutral, the reader is female in this one. I’m sorry my male/other readers ꜀( ˊ̠˂˃ˋ̠ )꜆

**

⠀Leon had been searching you for awhile now. He looked for you in Barley’s bar, Retropolis, Brawl Town, and the arenas but he still couldn’t find you. Sighing, he sat himself on a stool in Barley’s bar. Barley noticed his odd behaviour which took his attention. Barley decided to went over to his position and check on him.

⠀“Is something bothering you, Leon?” Barley inquired.

⠀He looked down for a moment before answering quietly, “Yes. I haven’t seen (Y/n) today. I wonder where she is,”

⠀He was quite surprised when he hasn’t see you today. Usually, you would be so attached to him. You were inseparable from him. At this hour, you usually would he blabbering about random stuff at him. At first, he was annoyed by your clingy attitude. He — sometimes — would snap at you, but you never take it seriously. Instead, you smiled brightly at him.

⠀He remembered that one day. You brought him a sack of cookies. You actually enjoyed baking so you decided to make some for your favorite person, Leon. You lend the sack of cookies to him as you smiled.

⠀“This is for you, Leon!” you said in your usual cheery tone.

⠀Leon slapped your hand, making the sack fall and hit the ground. Yes, he did it on purpose. He likes being alone and yet you always try to get close to him. He got fed up with you trying you get close to him. That’s why he slapped your hand. So you will stay away from him and leave him alone. Leon was expecting for you to get angry or cry but instead, he received a different reaction. The one he wasn’t expecting. You just gave him your radiant smile before taking the sack from the ground.

⠀You handed it to him as you said, “I believe you didn’t do that in purpose, Leon! Here, take the cookies. Have a nice day!”

⠀And with that, you left. Leon watched you as you leave before taking a glance at the sack of the cookies. He took off the ribbon that was tying the sack of cookies. After he opened it, the amazing smell of the cookies spreaded in the air. He scoffed before taking one cookie, taking one bite from it. He had to admit, your baking skills were awesome. He loved your cookies but he hadn’t realize he loves you.

⠀It took him a long time to notice that he was slowly falling for you. That’s why he looked for you, he missed you. He missed all the attention you give to him when no one else would give him. He realized that he had fallen for you. He wanted to make you his, he was planning to tell you but, he guessed faith said the otherwise.

⠀“Hey, Leon,” Barley snapped him out of his thoughts.

⠀He was startled for a moment before he replied, “Y-yeah, what’s up, Barley?”

⠀“I just got an information that (Y/n) is in the Notice Room. I heard she is helping out the new legendary brawler,” Barley replied.

⠀Leon’s heart shattered into pieces. What if (Y/n) is tired of my rude and cold attitude? What if she is bored of me? What if she gives all of her attention to the new brawler? Leon’s thoughts flooded. He felt a strange feeling in his stomach. Leon punched the table — making Barley flinch — before he left and quickly run to the Notice Room.

**

⠀You were currently teaching the dark purple-haired boy — named Sandy — on how Brawl Stars works. Sandy was easy to understand things and is very kind, but he was always so sleepy that always distracts him. As you explained on how Showdown works, you didn’t realize the boy was staring at you. He couldn’t focus on what you said, he was mesmerized by your beauty. Your (e/c) orbs were shimmering, your lips looks like it’s inviting you to kiss them, your soft (s/t) skin, your beautifully-shaped nose. Ugh, no men can resist you.