Chapter 9

Varian smiled when he saw Rapunzel, Eugene, and Lance. Where is Cassandra? Varain thought. Is she ok? 

"Well, well if it isn't the Princess Rapunzel and her royal crew." Axel said sarcastically. 

"Umm excuse me but she is the QUEEN. Duh." A voice said behind Rapunzel.  Varain new exactly who it was. 

" Oh look it's her little maiden." Benjermain said laughing.  Cassandra pulled her sword out.

" You wanna try me?" Cassandra asked. She grinned when she saw Benjamins expression change from confident to defenseless. She ran towards him swinging her sword at him.

Rapunzel went over to Varain as Eugene and Lance fought with Axel. As Rapunzel unlocked Varain  he saw someone familiar.

" Need help Mom?" Elaine asked. She was standing next to someone. It was... Cassidy-Lynn! When Cassidy saw Varain she dropped her sword.

" Daddy?" Cassidy asked tears began to flood her eyes. Rapunzel finished untying Varain and he stood up. Cassidy imiditly ran to him and jumped into his arms. Tears fell down her face.

"Daddy." Cassidy said through tears. Suddenly the happy reunion was ruined when they heard a scream. When they looked  over Cassandra had a sword in her arm. 

" Cass! " Rapunzel cried. Just then a someone grabbed Rapunzel and knocked her out.

" Mom!" Elaine cried. All of a sudden Varain felt dizzy and the room went dark.

Authors Note: 

Hey guys. Thank you for all the love and support. This is my first fanfiction.  I planned for there to only be 10 chapters but there might be 10 to 12. I hope you all injoyeday.   Also my Internet has been acting wired so just a heads up incase I don't post for a while that is why. I will try to get the story done ASAP. Again thank you.