Chapter 1

4 years after Cassandra took the moonstone, betrayed her friends and family, and  fought the demon Zhan Tiri she and Varain became closer than ever.  Varain loved cass with all of his heart.  Cassandra had a soft spot for Varain and cared for him.  On the night before Cassandras 25th birthday Varain finally confessed his love for Cass. Of course Cass felt the same way and they started dating.  About two years later Varain took Cassandra to a beautiful meadow. It was filled with daisies, lilies, iries, roses and more. The air was crisp. Spring had just begun. Birds sung. Trees blossomed. A fresh maple scent filled the air. Cass and Varain spent  the whole day together. They had a lunch time picnic and feed ducklings in a nearby pond.  Finally as the sun began to set. Varain got down on one knee and pulled out a stunning diamond ring. 

" Cassie. You know that I love you. Your bravery, kindness, and your smile. Cassandra w-will you marry me? " Cass smiled. 

" Your a dork you know. But I still love you anyway." Varain grinned. 

"Is that a yes?" Varain asked.

"Yes." Cass said. Varain stood up and put the ring on her finger. Cass grabbed Varains shirt and kissed him.

Almost 3 years later Cass had big news for Varain.  She had set up a little box wit a blue bow on top. When Varain came home from work as the royal scientist he saw the little box.

"Is this for me?" He asked as he picked up the box. Cass went over to him.

"Who else would it be for?" Cass said. 

" I don't know. It's not mine or your birthday-"

"Just open the box." Cass said. Varain pulled the ribbon off of the box. Inside was a purple and blue baby blanket. 

Cass had asked Rapunzel to make it for the baby and to suprising Varain. 

Varain looked confused. He looked at all the pictures Raps had sewn on the blanket. Their were flowers, trees, and a little raccoon eating a bright red apple. Varain gasped as it finally hit him. 

" Your pregnant? " Cass smiled.  Varain began to cry. He was so happy.  His happily ever after was beginning.  Or maybe not so happy.