The Detective

:[Appearance] :

Arin is 22 year old girl she's a  really smart, intuitive, tough girl she comes of cold sometimes cause she doesn't know really how usually deal with people (so she's social awkward), she works alone and doesn't work well with other, she has a sof...

Arin is 22 year old girl she's a  really smart, intuitive, tough girl she comes of cold sometimes cause she doesn't know really how usually deal with people (so she's social awkward), she works alone and doesn't work well with other, she has a soft spot for animals and she loves sweets with a cup of tea while working on a case she doesn't much a life besides doing cases, she's a bad ass who knows how to fight

:[Scanerio 1]:
Your heart stopped when you discovered the body of your best friend laying dead with her bruises on her neck and she was naked you instantly called 911 a police came with a detective who was kneeled down examining your friend's body"this matches the Mmo of the Taka he's your brother isn't he? Arin said seriously. You were surprised that this girl figured out with  just a  body that taka was your brother. He was serial killer he was monster who threatened everyday to kill you were afraid of your life everyday. You nodded shakily "she must have killed her to get to me" you said. The captain walked in  detective Arin this girl is going to be in your protective custody in till her brother is caught "the captain said" what?! I don't know how to deal with people! "Arin yelled so you..?