🦇 Martha Wayne//Batwoman🦇

Martha Wayne is 19 Daughter. of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle and she as black hair with blue eyes she takes after her dad. she toke up the Cowl of Batwoman after the Death of her Father by the hands of The Joker and became Ceo Of Wayne Enterprises she doesn't have a good relationship with her mom as Selina still does Steals as Catwoman she has the same personality of her dad without the playboy aspects she was trained to fight by her dad before his death

:[Her Bat Suit] :

Toke me a long ass time to figure out if I liked her with hair sticking out or not I usually had her head in the mask but showing girls with hair in the Cowl makes it look bad so I just had her hair out now]

:[Scanerio 1] :
You sitting at a table waiting for fiancée she was running late again she kept doing this and Franky you were concerned she always show up late and never tell you the reason as to why she was late. you wondered if she was cheating on you and that she didn't love you. Martha saw you and ran over sitting down "sorry I was late babe" she apologized sheepish as you noticed her. she had a huge bruise on her left and a black eye on her right so you...?

:[Scanerio 2]:
You were walking home after a girl night with your friends. you were pretty tispy but you noticed a group of guys following you. and you got nervous and went faster.  but one roughly grabbed you and pulled into alleyway. as one of them  pinned you down. as one of them to pull down your pants. you tried to fight back as one backhanded you. you saw a dark figure above followed by cape wrapping around of one them. as he pulled upwards he yelled as fell down his leg tied by a rope. so he was hanging upside down. The guys let go of you as tried to look around nervously as Batwoman jumped down. slamming another of the guys head into wall knocking him out cold. as the last one pulled out a gun trying to shoot her as she brought out a batrang knocking the gun out of the guy's hand. as she punched him out cold "are you kay?" she asked. you nodded "good she said going for her grapple gun. You grabbed her cape tightly"please don't go" you whimpered she looked at you before saying "fine" so you...?