I turn on the little sink and wet my hair in it. There aren't proper showers, so I have to do the best I can.

I squeeze a little bit of shampoo into my hand and close the bottle. I scrub my head with it and wash my hands off.

After, I use more water to wash the shampoo off and I'm finished. I open the door and walk out to my suitcase. I take out the towel and dry my hair off the best I can. I take the towel off of my head and throw it back into the suitcase.

I'm about to walk back into the bathroom until something catches my eye: hair dye on my towel. Oh no...

I run back into the bathroom and look in the little mirror at my hair and you'll never believe what I saw.

My hair was pink.

Hot pink.

"No. No, no, no." I say, running my fingers through my hair. I liked my blue hair before...

"What are you doing Mike?" I hear Calum say. I walk out of the bathroom and his eyes go wide.

"Dude, why is your hair pink?" he asks me. I look up to his hair and there's a blonde streak where his quiff used to be.

"Calum, they got you too?" I ask him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about, mate?" he asks.

"G-go look in the mirror." I tell him and I point into the bathroom. He does as he's told and lets out a scream when he sees it.

"Who would- them..." he says, narrowing his eyes. "They did this."

"What are you two doing- whoa." Luke says, emerging from his bunk and seeing our hair. Ashton hops out of his bunk and his eyes basically bulge out of his head.

"Yeah, they did it. Stupid prank week. We gotta do something to get them back." I say.

"Let's start planning then." Luke says and we all go to the lounge to plan what pranks to do next.

Addie's POV

"That was actually really fun we should do that again." Perrie laughs.

"Did anyone get a picture of Calum?" I ask.

"Yeah, I did. I'll show it to you hold on." Zayn says while reaching into his pocket to take out his phone.

He can't seem to find it in that one, so he looks in the other one.

"I must've forgotten my phone in their bus." he says.

"Ok, go get it. They shouldn't be up. If they are, though, pretend that you have nothing to do with the hair dye incident." Perrie says and he stands up.

"I'll be right back." he says, and walks out of the bus.

Zayn's POV

I can't believe I left my phone in their bus.

What if they disable it and I lose everything.

What if they ruin it.

They will be dead if they do...

I reach their bus and walk in. Right away, I'm bombarded with a sticky substance.

Before I know it, it's covering my whole body. They stop covering me with it, and I take a breather only to realize that it's silly string that they used.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, EW!" I say trying to take it off of me. They're all laughing hysterically and I still don't have my phone. I walk past them and look for it. I find it within about 5 seconds and I walk out of the bus without saying another word to them.

I walk back to the bus and wait for the endless laughs.

Addie's POV

We see Zayn walk back into the bus and the only difference in him from the time he left to now, is that he's covered in silly string from head to toe.

We all start laughing hysterically at him and Perrie helps him get it off while laughing.

He doesn't seem the slightest bit amused at all.

"It's not funny." he pouts.

"It's a little funny." Louis says.

"Whatever." Zayn replies.

"Sound check!" Luke says, peeking his head into the bus and skipping off into the arena.

We all throw on our ID's and follow him into the arena.

-------

"Good night New York!"

We run back to the bus and hop in. Ed closes the doors and makes sure they're locked so no fans get in. The boys are playing here tomorrow, too, so we're not leaving the parking lot.

I quickly text Paul to let him in on our next prank.

Addie hey paul, it's addie. make sure luke's bus is unlocked tonight so we can get in. we have a late-night prank planned.

Within a couple of seconds, I get a response.

Paul Higgins no problem, kid.

-------

It's now midnight and we're gonna do Luke's prank now. We walk over to their bus and walk in, knowing that it's unlocked. I have what I need, I just need the water.

I go into their bathroom and close the door so the sound of the water is muffled a bit so they don't wake up. This one should be harder to do than Calum because I know that Luke isn't a heavy sleeper.

I finish filling the cup with water, and I open the door. I walk over to Luke's bunk and open the shade.

We're doing the hand in warm water prank to make him pee in his bunk. It's gross, I know, but Luke hates gross so this is the perfect prank to pull on him. This prank works every time without fail.

I pick up his hand very carefully and put it into the cup. He stirs a little, but he doesn't wake up. I take his hand out and put the water down the drain of their sink.

I throw the cup out and just as we're walking out, his curtain opens again.

"What is this?" he whispers to himself, oblivious to all of us standing frozen by the door.

"OH MY GOD!" he yells and falls out of his bunk. We all start to laugh because we can't help it and his head turns to us.

"You did this." he says and picks himself up. "Ew! I need new flannel pants now, thank you very much!" he says, walking into the bathroom.

We all run back to our own bus as fast as we can and when we get in, we lose it.

"Did it work?" Ed asks us.

"Yup." I say, out of breath from laughing and running so fast.

I quickly change in the bathroom and put my hair up into a bun for bed. I take my makeup off and say good night to everybody.

"I love you so much." Niall says to me. "You know that?"

"Yes I do. I love you more, though." I say, pressing my forehead to his.

"Not a chance." he says, then he kisses me.

"Good night, I'll see you in the morning, ok?" he says and I nod.

He gives me one last kiss, and I climb into my bunk and close the shade.

Right away, I fall asleep. I'm exhausted.

A/N

HAHA LUKE PEED HIMSELF!

But I'm so happy right now because, even though I'm in the middle of practicing for another play, I already auditioned for another one, and I GOT A CALL BACK! WEE I'M EXCITED!

This means that I might have a lead role and I really hope I get one because I feel like I deserve one.

Just saying.

Love you all!