1| NO ONE LIKES THE TUNA

─────1| NO ONE LIKES THE TUNA─────

In Los Angeles, there was a place called Toretto's

In Los Angeles, there was a place called Toretto's. Toretto's market and café seemed to be the place to go if you wanted to find Jasmine Sutton. It was either the restaurant or the Toretto's household the two places where Jasmine Sutton seemed to spend most of her time at.

Since she was young, Jasmine Sutton has been best friend with the youngest Toretto child, Mia. The two have been inseparable, almost sisters, and Jasmine knows she will always have a place and a family with the Toretto siblings. Although being Mia's best friend, Jasmine had a strong connection to Dominic Toretto, Mia's older brother. Both of them liked cars and racing, so they quickly bonded through that.

Now, when she was free from work or during her breaks, she spend it with Mia, keeping her company on the long, boring day that she had. Usually, Mia was studying or reading a book but they do have their usual chats of how their days has been going and other girl stuff.

Jasmine was seating at the counter at the restaurant with Mia leaning against the bar while going through her book and taking notes. "Hey, Mia." The brunette looked up and stared at her best friend. "Can I have a coke?"

Mia stared at her and raised an eyebrow. Jasmine smirked and nudged playfully at Mia before making her way around the counter and taking a cup for herself. "You've been doing that since forever and it still manages to piss me off."

Jasmine took a sip of her beverage before going back to her seat. "I know, that's why I do it." Silence consumed them again as Mia went back to her book and Jasmine to her magazine.

Mia raised her gaze when she felt someone coming to the store. She smirked and nudged her friend, who lifted her head and glared at her. Mia gestured to the entrance of the store with a smile. Jasmine's blue eyes followed her direction and she was met with the incoming figure of the same blond man that has been coming for the past three weeks. "Tuna man is back," Jasmine said, chuckling with her friend.

Brian sat down, opening his magazine, waiting for Mia to take his order. "Tuna on white, no crust, right?"

"I don't know." He turned to look at Jasmine, who was already looking at him from the corner of her eye. "How is it?"

"You've come here for the last three weeks and always ask me how the tuna is. It was crappy the first day, crappy yesterday and the day before. And guess what?" she flipped her magazine and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "It will not change."

Brian sent her his million-dollar smile before turning back to Mia. "I'll have the tuna."

"No crust?"

"No crust," he answered nonchalantly.

Mia sent a pointed look to her best friend after she noticed her eyes haven't left the man. Jasmine cleared her throat when she felt eyes on her and went back to her magazine, ignoring that she just spend a couple of second staring at the man seating on the other end of the counter.