Noelle then chuckled seeing Rowan stretched as he got out under the center table before walking off to go to kitchen, possibly just roaming around.

"They miss you too"Noelle hummed before looking at the screen"That's it, I'm sorry again and I love you"

With a sweet smile, Noelle turned the camera off before sending the video to Harry. After sending it, she put her phone down beside her and leaned against the couch thinking what's Harry's reaction to it.

-
July 23, 2020

Smiling, Harry hugged Quinn as he greeted her when he went inside before the others hugged him too.

Today was the One Directions anniversary and Harry felt like he needs to be home in London to celebrate it. Robert knowing it cause Harry texted him, he offered to let Harry celebrate it in their house because he knows Harry wants to keep it private so Harry did.

With Jeff and his band, they all went to the Downey's, as they arrived, Robert and Susan was about to go out to buy some food so they left Harry and the others to the siblings.

"Okay, we miss you guys so much"Addie grinned greeting Jeff and the others, "Love the stache"

Harry chuckled as Exton looked up at him grinning making him ruffle his hair before looking around to find someone.

"These kids were so excited for this day"Quinn smiled motioning to Wesley and Addie who looked happy yet there are nervousness in their eyes.

They're hiding something, Harry knew about it. Ever since they hugged, he felt how rigged their body are.

"Well it is the anniversary"Jeff laughed nudging Harry who chuckled.

"Where's your sister?"Harry then asked.

"Huh?"Wesley said as he look at Harry abruptly as Quinn moved beside Wes and Addie while Avri went to Sarah and to the others to play.

"What do you mean?Quinn?Quinn's here, see?"Addie started as her eyes went panic as she pointed at Quinn who waved nervously, "And Avri's there playing with the other-"

"Noelle"Harry stated as Jeff motioned at Exton to come with him to join the others, thankfully E followed also, "I mean, where's Noelle?"

"Noelle?haven't seen her"Wesley waved his hand.

"Still probably sleeping"Addie shrugged coolly.

"She's always watching AHS so she stayed up all days"Quinn calmly said as Wes and Addie widen their eyes noticing her words.

Harry looked at him while blinking slowly, "Mhm, pretty sure she watch AHS if she's feeling down"

It's true, Noelle finished all the season of AHS but it became a habit of her that if she's feeling down, she rewatch AHS because it helps her forget the world considering AHS it's a horror show and one of her favorite actors are in it, it's a weird habit really but it's fine.

It's a harmless habit.

The three siblings then gulped knowing that Harry is gonna know what's up with their sister making Wesley glanced at the stairs.

"Is everything alright?"Harry asked as the siblings looked at each other hesitantly, "Is she okay?"

"Screw this"Addie muttered signing before looking at her siblings, "Let's listen to Niall and tell him"

Now, Harry got more confuse. It involves Niall and he doesn't know why or how, it just makes him more want to know already.

"Look, don't freak out or anything"Quinn looked at Harry as he nodded almost quickly, "Noelle isn't out of her room since like 3 days"

"Dad brings her food in her room but dad always says that she's always  sleeping or watching AHS"Wesley said, looking at Harry's reaction who is still neutral, trying to process everything.

"So we called Niall if he could help"Added continued glancing at her siblings, "then he came up with this crazy theory and I swear, that guy is out of this world sometimes"

"His reason was you"Quinn pursed her lips making Harry furrow his eyebrow.

"He said that he knew you were in Italy for the past few days, and he told us that you spent the whole quarantine together with Noelle which made us sad yes cause it's true, so you going away for so long—"Wesley told Harry as he starts getting Niall's point.

"It triggered something in Noelle to cause her to be like that, spending so much time with a person and getting away all the sudden can cause a person to go down or break down or something like that"Addie jumped into Wesley's words making him glare at her.

As soon as Harry heard everything, he raced upstairs going to her room as he understood everything. He should've just woken up Noelle that night and finish the fight so that Noelle won't  be like this.

This is like the stage where a person misses someone so much, they'll start to lose themselves and pretty sure, Harry doesn't want that.