10

Gift clapped her hands while laughing, Idara on the other hand was pitying her.

"So that was the real problem" Idara said, feeling bad.

"Ehn, did she tell us? Shebi she doesn't trust us, now the truth is out" Gift replied without even a care.

Gift and Idara just found out about Ife's HIV through Ire, they had gone to fight him for breaking her heart and turning her into what she had become but he told them it was because of her HIV thinking they knew already.

"HIV!!! How did she even get that?" Idara wondered, she fell really bad for her friend and wished she had trusted them, they could have been there for her.

"Ohmygod!!!!" Gift screamed scaring Idara out completely.

"What is it na" Idara yelled at her.

"Remember when Ife said the hairdresser was pricking her with needle? That she had to lose her hair because where the needles pricked her was hurting, maybe, just maybe that was where she got the HIV from" Gift said, Idara shrugged.

"That is why she refused you her blade, you see?" Idara replied and Gift nodded.

They were going to stop being mad at her and be good friends, she need them now more than ever.

__________

Ife noticed how both Idara and Gift were staring at her, she knew they had something to say but she doesn't care, whatever it is they had to say doesn't affect her or heal her of her incurable disease.

She picked up her textbook to read, if she had to deal with HIV then she might as well study well so she doesn't have to deal with unemployment. Her mind went to Toyosi, she had left her just like that not caring about she and her baby, her mother was so devastated then too and has not called her like she used to. She picked up her phone and called.

"Hello, how are you" she asked immediately Toyo picked up.

"I am fine, you nko?" Toyo asked worriedly, she knew her sister was in a bad state when she left home and that the sudden news of her disease have gotten to her.

"Fine, the baby?" Toyosi smiled, she was glad her sister now accept her baby and actually cares, she was due in three months and it would have been so bad of her sister still doesn't support.

"Baby is kicking, went for ante - natal today and we are both good. Oh sister mi, I have good news for you" Ife could tell Toyo was so glad to share whatever good news she heard.

"Good news is what I need, so tell me"

"James accepted our baby and his father had said he won't let any of his children be a bastard, in other words, James and I are getting married" Toyosi said happily, James was the one responsible for her pregnancy, Ife had thought it was just one small boy her age, well 23 is quite young but he is a graduate and works for his dad, he can take care of a family.

"Wow, that is the best news I've heard in a while, mamae nko?"

"Mamae is happy, although she is worried about you because of your condition" Toyosi replied sadly.

"I'll be fine, someone told me something yesterday and it is still stuck in my head, I feel better! Even though It's dumped me" she replied with a smile as she remembered her encounter with Mide, her crush since Secondary School.

___________

Time to buy Aso Ebi, Toyo baby is getting married!!!!!!!

Let's comment, vote and share