Xu Lian shook her head. "No." She had been so excited a little while ago that she was no longer in the mood to sleep.

"Then, do you want to watch some TV?"

Xu Lian thought for a bit, then asked: "What are you going to do?"

Xiang ChangKong replied: "Studying." There were a bunch of textbooks on his desk, open and ready. Xu Lian didn't want to disturb his studying, so with a wink, she asked: "Why don't you pick out a book for me to read?"

Xiang ChangKong looked through his books, then finally said: "There aren't any books here that you'll be able to understand."

Xu Lian: "...."

Alright, sorry to have troubled you.

"Xiang Nuan has some novels in her room. I'll get some." Xiang ChangKong said. He left his room and came back with a pile of books which he handed to Xu Lian. "Look through these. Is there anything you find interesting?"

It has to be said that Xiang Nuan's books were quite eclectic. She had romance novels, suspense novels, and thrillers too. Xu Lian read the blurbs of all the books, then picked the one she was most interested in. With her back against the headboard of Xiang ChangKong's bed, she started reading.

At the same time, Xiang Nuan and her friends were going crazy in their group chat.

Nuan Nuan traveling the world: You might not believe this...but Big Sister is currently in my brother's room! And, and, my brother came just now to borrow a bunch of my books, saying that it was for big sister....meow, meow?

Studying causes baldness: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you're killing me.

Do a question for five minutes paralyzed for an hour: Love between two consenting adults is quite different, ah (' ▽ ' )

Studying causes baldness: Maybe they've already done it? (smoking.jpg)

(T/N: smoking.jpg is like a reaction gif/meme)

Nuan Nuan traveling the world: No way, my brother can't be that fast!

Studying causes baldness:...........

Do a question for five minutes paralyzed for an hour:..............

[Nuan Nuan traveling the world deleted a message]

Studying causes baldness: I've already taken a screenshot.

Xiang Nuan: "......"

After an afternoon of study, a knock on Xiang Nuan's door made her realize it was already dinner time. Xiang ChangKong came back with the books he had borrowed, and Xiang Nuan watched her brother put her books away. With a complicated expression, she asked: "Brother....did you actually spend the whole afternoon studying?"

"Yeah."

Xiang Nuan: "......."

Xiang Nuan was feeling a myriad of emotions during the entire meal. But then, Xiang ChangKong mentioned wanting to send Xu Lian home.

Xiang Nuan happily took over the chore of washing the dishes and winked at her brother. "Brother, are you coming back tonight?" Of course, Xiang Nuan didn't expect Xiang ChangKong to come back at all. After all, they held back all afternoon; Xu Lian felt very sorry for them.

Xiang ChangKong's ears turned red. Flicking his sister's forehead, he said: "Go to bed early. If you don't understand something in your exercises, just mark them down. I'll help you with them when I get back."