"You don't have to praise me."

"I need to, you've been looking forward to meeting me since then, did you do miss me that much?" He smirked "Wait a bit, how much did you miss me?"

Yvonne was speechless but found her words "It's quite late you should go home."

"Are you pushing me away?" he teased but Yvonne took it seriously "No..."

"It's ok, I've forgotten that Yvonne Jones doesn't really do well with jokes. I was joking... I should take my leave."

"Alright."

"I'll call you when I get home." he said and walked out the door before stopping in his tracks.

"You have a nice apartment miss Yvonne, I must acknowledge your great taste."

"Thank you Mr Zach, you should be on your way."

"I guess so, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

It's  been 3 weeks since Zach and Yvonne had were together only that they were still friends and were yet to take the next step.

During weekdays, he was sure to be at her house while in the weekends, she was in his home both were obviously enjoying each other's company.

Yvonne's eyes stuck to the laptop infront of her when the manager walked in. The sound of the door closing made made her look up to see the plumpy figure which could only belong to the manager, she quickly stood up in respect.

"Mr Philips, I wasn't aware that you had entered my office, I'm sorry sir."

"It's okay, I just came in now anyway."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Not at all, you can take the rest of the day off."

"No sir... there's a lot to do, the new project..."

"You are hardworking, see it as a treat from me, I'll give someone the project to handle."

"But sir..."

"But no buts, I'm the boss around here, right? You should leave now and if your still here in the next fifteen minutes then we won't be on right terms."

"Okay sir. I'll leave now."

"Good, have a nice day."

"Thank you sir." Yvonne said and the man left her office. She tided her up her desk and left the office clutching her bag when Cece pulled her aside.

"I saw Mr Philips heading to your office, is everything okay?"

"Yes, he told me to go home."

"So soon, it's only quarter past ten."

"I was as shocked as you are but I'm also glad too, my schedule is tight today."

"Still, this is suspicious."

"I've left everything in God's hands, he said if he sees me here in the next fifteen minutes then we'll be on bad terms."

"Ah! start going before you blame me later." Cece escorted her friend out.

Just as Yvonne settled down at home, she received a call and smiled when she saw Zach's name on her screen.

"Are you busy now?"

"No, I have the rest of the day off."

"Good, I'm coming to take you out... I should be there in the next twenty five minutes or so."

"Where are we going to?"

"Relax, I'm hanging up." Zach said and cut the call.

"What a day!" she sighed and stood up grumpily.