CHAPTER 10

AT BURROW:

"HOW TF SHE ESCAPED" Molly Weasley was furious. She planned everything so Headmaster's plan could work, but that little bitch escaped. Molly keeps thinking about how she could escape. She didn't have her wand and...

"HER WAND" Molly screamed and looked around. She put the wand on the table next to the sofa when she went to open the door for that silly girl. She frantically searched for the wand, making Ron curious about the wand too.

"What happened to her wand mother" He questioned as he looked around for a long, thin piece of wood.

"That loony Bitch!" Molly screamed when she thought of a possibility. She quickly moved towards Ginny's room. She was getting an idea of what might've happened but she needs to check to confirm.

As soon as she entered into the room, she saw something very different than ginny's usual simple yet clean room. The room was in a mess.

Clothes were thrown all around the room, her Trunk was missing, everything that ginny used to hold dear to in the room was missing. It was like someone robbed the room but Molly knew better.

Those little devils saved her and took her things while She and Ron were out. She ran downstairs as fast as her big body could take her.

She made an urgent call to Headmaster. Ginny was an important pawn in this game of chess that they call the Wizarding War. They needed her, not because she can defeat Lord Voldemort but they can't afford to lose her to the dark side. If she decided to be with Dark lord than the prophecy will come true. The prophecy that clearly stated that Ginny will be the cause of Albus Dumbledore's Death.

Who said that Prophecy? Molly doesn't know but if Dumbledore said it then it's true. and if He said that Ginny needs to be on Light side and not dead than she'll keep her but Light side can't lose, Dumbledore who is carrying light side on his back can't die and she'll do everything to have that.

She immediately starts telling Dumbledore what happened in the last couple of hours as soon as the call went through.

Dumbledore was angry inside but didn't show it on his face but instead, he showed a sad and tired face to Molly. "Let her be, I'll talk to her once she returns to school. Right now Dark lord will not take her in due to the new bill." He said and discussed a few things regarding Ron's training and end the connection.

To be honest, Ronald Weasley was not as talented as his siblings. yes, he was more innate talent than an average wizard in England but he was weak in front of his sibling, especially Bill and Ginny. They got their magic from Black family and they were genius of their generation.

He needed ginny's magic to defeat Voldemort and have control on Great Britain. He wanted to steal her magic and infused with his so he can be a most powerful wizard on earth but that little girl is a rebel and doesn't like control.

August 30

Harry was sitting in his room, playing with his specs of light in his hands. He wasn't in the best mood due to his extended family's involvement with Voldemort. Tonight was a family dinner before heirs of 2 families will leave for Hogwarts tomorrow.

Malfoy Family was quite friendly with him and his father but ignored Remus. Draco tried to talk to him(Remus) but was stopped by his father with a glare. Funny how you can be a friend with a monster who feeds on young kids but not his victim.

FLASHBACK:

At 6:30 PM

"Young Master, Guests are here, Your father wants you downstairs" The house-elf, named Bobby greeted him with a low bow.