CHAPTER: 13

I have a question, will you like if I delay the romance and focus on the mission or will you like the mix of both. Like sexual tension with working together on their mission. Let me know in the comments what would you like more.

__________________________________

While on one hand Harry and Ginny were finding ways to meet without raising suspicion of their enemy. Sirius Black was busy with Albus Dumbledore who was not ready to leave him alone.

He would rather have that snake-face than Albus on his back. At least there would be a duel and not this mental torture.

Sirius was staring at the old coot, trying to understand why he called him here.

"Sirius-" before Albus could say any further, Sirius stopped him.

"It's Lord Black for you Headmaster" Sirius informed him sternly.

"My apologies Lord Black, so as I was saying that we need your help with the death eaters and in this war with the Voldemort." Albus acted like a grandfather who felt disappointed that his grandson doesn't want to hang out with him.

"What do you need Headmaster." Sirius was tired of him manipulative with his words to get things done.

"We need a new headquarter of Order and our last base got exposed just last week. I was thinking and hoping to use your London home." Dumbledore knew he cannot manipulate Sirius like others. That man went through a lot and was betrayed by the world and in the end blood was thicker that water in his case.

Sirius chuckled at his suggestion/request. The chuckle soon turned into a laughter but it wasn't a laugh that you do when you find something funny, it was the laugh when you find something atracious. There was no humor in his laugh.

"My apologies, I just- it's just so funny for me. You are saying that you need my house to play police-thief with Voldemort. My apologies Lord Dumbledore but the doors of my house will never be open for your circus." Sirius got up in the end and put down his tea cup before turning to leave.

"Also you are still mixing potions in your food and drinks Dumbledore, I should've accepted a little better after so many years. That tea was atrocious." He stated and left his office.

As he was in Hogwarts, he decided to meet Rigel and Draco. He asked around few ghosts and kids if they have seen Black or Malfoy heir.

Finally he found them in the grounds sitting with a red head that Sirius recognise as new intern at ministry.

"Ri!" He called out his son, who was talking to the girl as Malfoy was just playing with his quill, looking rather bored.

"Dad!" Rigel smiled broadly as he got up and ran towards him. They shared a hug and then Rigel took Sirius to meet Draco and Ginny.

"Dad meet my new friend Ginerva Weasley, she likes to go with her nickname Ginny and you already know this idiot, so not introduction needed there. Ginerva, meet my father Sirius Black." He introduced him to his new friend and even pulled Draco's leg.

"Hey! I deserve some respect mate." Draco faked getting offended, before he turned towards his Uncle.

"Hello Uncle, nice to meet you." Draco smiled as he greeted his Uncle and hugged him.

"Hello Lord Black, it's a pleasure meeting you." Ginerva was more formal in her greetings.

"Please call me Sirus, Miss Weasley. Lord Black reminds me of my grandfather, who btw is quite old and wrinkly. I am still young and handsome." He winked at her as he took her hand gave a kiss on her knuckles.