CHAPTER:2

A/N: FROM THIS CHAPTER HARRY WILL BE CALLED HARRY UNTIL HE CAME OUT IN PUBLIC AS RIGEL BLACK AS IT IS GETTING CONFUSING.

____________________________________

"Okay so there is very little about Blackthorne institute we were able to find out. Only 16 Black lords ever been to that school since it was founded in 5th century by Blackthrone family. The no. of Potters and Peverell attending is high, due to them being distant relatives of Blackthorne family. It is well known that Merlin attended that school as well." Remus started, he was given the job of doing research about this legendary school.

"The school taught more practical  portion of magic. The subjects that you can choose as your core subjects are: Alchemy, magi-zoology, Ancient studies, Ancient Runes, Arthimency, astrology, wandless magic and core subjects of Hogwarts.

The electives are parcel magic, beast-Tongue, mag-techno, metamorphosis, mug-techno, healing, warding, magical travelling ways, magi-architecture, animagus, dark arts, ancient rituals. There are few extra curricular activities like art, music, dance, etiquettes, flying, cullinery arts, home-science." Harry was overwhelmed by so many options of subjects.

"You can learn everything if you want to, but you have to stay there for longer period of times, the regular period of time of staying there is 3 years, if your are taking 6 core subjects and 4 electives and 2 Extra curricular . As the school is different dimensions the time there pass fast and 1 year here will be  15 months so you will be staying there for atleast 3 years. there is one drawback of choosing this school that Harry cannot return until he completed his education there. The biggest reason why they rarely take anyone who didn't took there OWLs." Remus further explained.

Whole family started to agree, Cassiopeia and Arcturus were in the favour of Harry going while others were against.

"STOP!" Harry yelled. "I- I want to attend this school, no listen to me Paddy, this school provide great chance for me to become best of myself. Just think how much knowledge I will have. It's once in a lifetime opportunity and we can always talk through the mirrors and through letters. Don't worry I will be fine." Harry finished, he really wanted to go to this school.

"Okay then you can go to this School" Sirius said, wanted his son to have best of everything. "Thanks paddy" The boy who lived hugged his adoptive father.

September 1st

Albus Dumbledore was angry, Niether Harry potter nor Rigel Black were attending Hogwarts. The letter that he send specifically for Harry, returned back to him and tracking charms were removed. Where as Rigel's answer came a week later, saying he is not going to attend Hogwarts. Albus didn't even know that Harry Potter was alive or not. As Hogwarts removed his name from her list in 1886, but he tried to send the letter trying to confirm his theory. Harry Potter ran from petunia's house in 1886 but Albus could not track the Potter heir, the goblins were not speaking about this matter. If Goblins announced that line is over only then line get over.

could Harry potter be the famous Rigel Black?

"No, Arcturus himself told Wizangamot that he have heir when someone said one more original family line will be soon over due to no male heir alive or available to produce" Albus thought out loud. He didn't said Rigel's name out loud but he could have been talking about him.

"Phenias, tell me one thing, your heir Rigel... was he always there in Black Manor?" Albus asked casually. "You know Albus, I can't answer you this, my job is to help you with school things and I don't have to open my family's secrets to you for that" Phenias Black snapped at the chief warlock.

"Phenias, it's for greater good. Harry Potter is missing, Rigel Black is not attending the school, I have a theory related to all of this, please help me to solve it" Albus said in his grandfather voice.

"I don't think my answer will help you Dumbledore, but Rigel was bought into the house by Arcturus after Sirius was taken to Azkaban and he grew up in black manor in front of Arcturus, Pollux, Cassiopeia and Irma" Phenias stated went back to sleep.

"So Rigel is not Harry Potter, so where is he and why Rigel is not attending Hogwarts" Albus thought, loud enough for Phenias to hear.

Harry Potter where are you?

__________________________________________

While Albus was finding Harry Potter, He was saying goodbye to the family. On 2nd August a representative from the Blackthorne Institute came and explain the whole procedure to Harry, she also said that she totally understand him coming to school as Rigel and will tell the Headmaster.

The school taught not only wizards but vampires, werewolves, Vellas, Centures, Elves, Demons, Angels, in one classroom. Every student is given a strict warning about hurting another students by commenting racial slurs or attacking the innocent student.

Then Harry was taken to knockturn alley to purchase his things. While Sirius hated Dark arts due to his family, he knew dark arts were not always bad and used to learn them with James and Lily, to fight death eaters. Potters were grey family and they learned every aspect of magic, that they could.

He needs to reach school before sunset as the forest around the school is one of the creepiest places in world. More creepier than The forbidden Forest of the Hogwarts. Every student get a Portkey to reach their nearest portal, to enter into the Realm in which school exist.

 Every student get a Portkey to reach their nearest portal, to enter into the Realm in which school exist

The first thought that came into his mind as he saw the portal that he might made a mistake. He never felt the cold that he felt at that moment. The words of deputy headmistress boomed in his mind. "Mr. Black, I know what you are thinking and let me tell you knockturn alley is the least scary thing you will see for next couple of years. Blackthorne Institute is full of dangers. You have to learn how to protect yourself. The castle and school grounds are the only places where you will be safe from the danger of forest but for your training you will have to go to those Forest. You have courage and cunningness in your blood, it will help you there."

Harry took a deep breath. He was the one who wanted to come here and his metamorphosis abilities will help him. He was told by deputy headmistress that he can come to school looking like an adult if he want to.

He calmed himself down and turn himself to look exact copy of what James Potter looked at the age of 18 with lily's eyes and Sirius nose and hair. He walked towards the portal holding his breath, his eyes closed. 

_____________________________________

I know it is small update but I promise next will be longer... I hope you guys liked it. Please don't forget to vote and comment. There might be some grammatical errors or just spelling mistakes... I apologise for them. If you have any question regarding the plot, you can ask me!!!